shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Orchid14!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
I''m so sorry it has taken me a while to get back to this but I promise I didn''t forget about you!! We found out my mom is sick so I''ve been a bit pre-occupied but here I am now!!

As a reference for everyone else... Orchid and I are *almost* dress twins, she is wearing the LaSposa Faro

ls-Faro.jpg

and I am wearing the Pronovias Haiti

asr.JPG

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
Did you get to try on veils with your dress? That is one thing I am definitely struggling with. I LOVE Haven's veil
30.gif
but I don't know if it will go with our dress.
I hope she doesn't mind me stealing a pic... do you have any ideas?

havensveilfront.jpg

Havensveilside.jpg

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
My dream earrings would be the Mikimoto Pearls in Motion but I don't think that I can justify earrings that cost more than my dress
8.gif
and I think I am going to do a bracelet and no necklace...

PEL644DW.jpg

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
I like these shoes but I am still looking around... I just thought that the folds would go well with the dress.

LG-Erica.gif

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
I am still working on hair decisions too... I don''t know if I want a low bun, a loose low romantic updo, or to leave it down and romantic and curly (my hair is pretty long)

I think those are all of my ideas so far. What are you thinking??

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 9:19:10 PM
Author: pan_manda
My dream earrings would be the Mikimoto Pearls in Motion but I don''t think that I can justify earrings that cost more than my dress
8.gif
and I think I am going to do a bracelet and no necklace...

Sorry to threadjack, but if you want pearl earrings check out Premium Pearl!

They have lots of beautiful styles and it looks like great quality while being ALOT less than mikimoto. I asked my FI get me earrings from here for our wedding
1.gif

This pair looks similar to what you like but they have more styles too:

earrings136785.png

lindsaylove

Shiny_Rock
Hi Pan!! Sorry for the delay, just seeing these threads now! I''m so sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope her health improves.

I did try on a couple veils but am so undecided at the moment.... I LOVE Haven''s... in fact I tried one on very similar to that one. My thinking though is that maybe it''s a bit too much up top to compete with the semi "poofy" bottom of my dress. Although - your dress the fabric doesn''t have the same poofy feel I think, so it may work for yours... I don''t know, so hard to decide!

Love your shoes! I haven''t even gotten to shoes yet, aside from drooling over the ones posted on the board lately...

I love your pearls too, I think pearls will go wonderfully with *our* dress.
30.gif

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
no thread jack Kiwi!! I love those earrings, thank you so much!! I didn''t mean to seem exclusive in the thread... I''m open to help/suggestions from anyone!

lindsaylove

Shiny_Rock
Oh and about hair.... I was deciding between a lowish sort of messy bun a bit to the side of my head with some pieces framing my face OR leaving it mostly down (or half up half down) with some loose curls, BUT upon trying the dress on again I noticed that my hair is a bit too long to have it down. You said your hair is long, so this will probably be the case with you too unless you don't mind your hair going down over the front area where the lines are at the bust.

I might still decide to do down but if I do I'll trim my hair so that the tips rest above the bust area because I particularly love the details there in the dress. I'm usually partial to down hair styles so I've also entertained a down style for the ceremony (with veil) and then going to up with a flower pinned in for the reception.

Sorry I don't have many concrete ideas, I'm all over the place!
33.gif

lindsaylove

Shiny_Rock
I love these shoes...
30.gif

eta... I don't love the price though.
28.gif

6a00e54ed4e65a8833010534b9ccd8970b-800wi.jpg

lindsaylove

Shiny_Rock
Here is an *up* style I like...

_5678456.jpg

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
I never even thought about my hair hanging too far down and hiding the detail in the neckline... mine definitely would right now and that''s no good, I''m so glad you said that!! The up style you posted is really pretty I think it would go really well with the dress.

I love those shoes you posted, the are fab! I have totally been drooling over the shoe threads recently too, they make me want to go out and play poweball lol.

I am definitely still all over the place with what I am going to do... it''s a good thing I have until October!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results