shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Mandarine!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mandarine! Random question....I saw you in the TTC thread (I was doing a search on other stuff) wearing a tanktop that said "Daniela" and it was for breast cancer. This is a long shot, but my friend Daniela was Venezuelan, had lots of friends/family in Miami, and I was just wondering if it''s the same girl. She lived in Houston.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lanie,

Wow...what a small world. Yes, it''s the same Daniela and she was a very good and dear friend to my sister. She was a fighter and an inspiration to everyone....she truly touched so many hearts and we trust that God was and is with her now.

I''m not sure how close you guys were, but I''m very sorry for your loss too
15.gif

M~

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Que tan chiquito es el mundo, no??? She was my coworker here in Houston when she was teaching. At her memorial service, our middle school choir sang and it was the coolest thing ever. They all told me before the service that they didn''t think they could do it, but they managed to. Sebastian will be coming to my school for PreK next year. We will look after him and take very good care of him. I''m so glad I wrote to you because I thought it was a long shot. She is definitely an inspiration and a beautiful, fighting woman to the end.

Thanks for responding back! Felicidades con los gemelos y suerte con el embarazo!!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Que casualidad!!! Mi hermana dijo que el coro de los ninos fue lo mas bello yq eu todo estaba precioso, tal como Daniela hubiese querido
5.gif

Mi hermana formo un grupo de oracion para Daniela y era impresionante ver la cantidad de gente que dia a dia rezaba por ella. En los ultimos dias, cuando mi hermana hablo con ella y se lo dijo, Daniela respondio que "tenia mucha suerte". Asi que sabemos que Dios estaba con ella llenandola de paz y amor.

Ahora pues seguimos rezando, sobretodo por su familia y por Sebastian!.

Gracias por escribirme, ya s elo conte a mi hermana y se quedo impresionada de que pequeno es el mundo!!!

M~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results