shape
carat
color
clarity

***Paging mamie!***

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I was just looking at the BIW list and it looks like we''re date twins!!
36.gif
36.gif
Just wanted to say yaaaay and hello date twin!
4.gif

mamie

Shiny_Rock
Yay, my first page!! : )

Hi there, date twin. 413 days to go! (or something) I''ve been engaged a whole month now but only have two "checks" down -- reception venue and photog.

How''s your planning coming along??
emsmile.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Haha wow, hey that''s not too bad, right?
9.gif
Hmmm...planning. Okay, I got a dress, but I bought it before the ring was on my finger so not sure if that counts.
31.gif
We booked the reception spot and ceremony spot. And we''re next working on the photographer!
12.gif
Looks like we''re about even, huh? Other than all of that I am just buying things here and there and figuring out the best plan to save money! Ahh all this stuff is expensive, right? I feel a bit overwhelmed anyway. Any ideas for the honeymoon?

mamie

Shiny_Rock
Okay, we can call it even. ; ) I am afraid to go dress shopping becauase it''s my nature to second-guess myself, and if I fall in love with/buy one I''ll have a good long year to have buyer''s remorse. Do you have your dress in your possession? (I''d also be afraid I''d prance around it every weekend)

Not planning a big honeymoon immediately following the wedding because I''m sinking all the money into the wedding itself. My plan right now is take a few days and hit the beaches in Maryland, then hopefully take a tropical Bahama-like vaca on our first anniversary. How ''bout you?

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Dress isn''t here yet, it''ll be here next month woohoo! So soon, yay! Hmm, that''s a good idea about the honeymoon. I am graduating from college right before the wedding and I will either be going into the workforce (woohoo) or law school. So we won''t have a ton of time either.
40.gif
We might just go to Nags Head, NC or to CA really quick or something. Ooh I can''t wait until you go dress shopping woohoo! So what kind of ceremony are you doing outdoor or indoor?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results