shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Kama_S!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Girl,

How did your wedding in India go? Please give us details and post pics!!! Are you back yet? I can''t wait to hear the news! CONGRATULAAAAAATIONS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, yes I''m back! Just got back earlier this week. I left for Delhi (India) on the 15th of December, the wedding was on the 27th of December. So in less than 2 weeks the entire wedding was planned. The big details, however, were already in place. My wedding dress was HAND MADE in 7 days!! I didn''t go for a traditional wedding dress since they''re way too heavy...even still, my wedding dress was over 20lbs!!

The wedding was amazing, it was a week full of madness (since Indian weddings are usually a week long affair)! I fell sick the day of the wedding though - was throwing up alllll morning....I got out of bed merely 2 hours before the ceremony began
32.gif
. But besides that, Mr. Kama and I had the experience of a lifetime in India! Our second reception in Dubai was amazing as well!

I just got the pics from our photog, so I''ll go through the 1000+ pics and put some up by the end of the week :)

Thanks for asking!!
1.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are a few teasers! The day before the wedding is the mehendi ceremony. I had my hands and feet covered from 11am until 8pm when I finally took it off. I wasn''t allowed to wash my hands until the next morning! My groom''s name is hidden somewhere in the bride''s hand and he has to find his name on the bride''s hand on the wedding night :)

psmehendi1.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me. Too lazy to blur out my face :)

psmehendi2.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium

psmehendi3.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back of my hands!

psmehendi4.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
close-up

psmehendi5.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mr. Kama feeding me lunch, since my hands were kinda occupied
3.gif

psmehendi7.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hands and feet!

psmehendi8.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mr. Kama is getting some mehendi on him too

psmehendi9.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He got my name on hand, in hindi and english. Just incase he forgot my name the night of the wedding ;-)

psmehendi10.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one for now....my mum, Mr. Kama and I showing off our mehendi!

psmehendi11.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Those are really great pics! I can''t wait to see the rest!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
I love the pics! You and you're fiance are so cute! the detail in the mehendi tattoos are amazing! you guys look so happy
36.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the lovely comments, redfaerythinker and ILTW! I''ll post some more pics this weekend of the wedding :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results