carat
color
clarity

Paging Jordy!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Jordy, Dan/Tina just texted, he is sending me something for you :appl:

I don't know the timeframe, he contacts the studio and assuming its in stock, they will send it to me.

I'll ask Missy how to use Loupe Troop to get your mailing addie.---Kristie

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubybeth, I asked for more than one, so if I get 2 I'll take care of you too.

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh that is so rad!!!! Tell Dan thank you so much and thank YOU too!! :clap:

I'm not on LT however I will look at getting onto it right now!!

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just joined LT azstonie, same username so I should be easy to track down!! Thank you so much again, I may have to send you a little something from my lapidary space to say thank you!! :bigsmile:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Jordy: I just got done talking with Dan's aunt, and Dan is having Fox UPS me a signed group photo of all the Bob's Burger's characters! It is the "premium ticket holder" loot from when Bob's Burgers does events, like Comic Con and comedy concert kind of things. I'm supposed to be receiving it in less than a week.

If you don't mind, I'll wait until January to send it to you, you're in Australia so I'll have to go in to the Post Office (as opposed to dropping it in a postal box for delivery in the US) and fill out forms so all things being equal I avoid the US Postal offices in December due to the flu here and then there is the postal rage :lol: :lol: :lol: from cranky people mailing out Christmas presents they procrastinated on, etc.

I'll ask Missy how I use Loupe Troop to get your email, and then I'll email ya for your mailing addie and BOOM!

If you send something lapidary, I'll forward on to Dan and his wife!

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OMG SO AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much again!!

I will have to send a couple little things now, one for you too :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results