shape
carat
color
clarity

**Paging GingerBCookie*** (or anyone who saved her wedding pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi!

When I first started reading this board, you were planning your beautiful wedding and had the most beautiful pictures afterwards...I saved your thread. BUT, now none of the pictures show up!! You had one of your aisle and a few of your tables and buckets of black magic roses and I was hoping you could repost...They were my inspiration, and I''ve had to use just my memory to figure out my flowers! I also planned to order roses from the same place you did, but tried a different place first because I didn''t want 100 flowers to play with over the weekend....this other place does not have the huge, lush roses freshroses had, and now I would love to see them from your wedding to make sure I wasn''t crazy in how big they were!!

Thank you!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
hi brgirl!
35.gif
no problem, i can re-post some of my pics. unfortunately they''re on a diff computer, so i can''t post ''em until tomorrow. i can put them up by the end of the weekend.

1.gif

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
Great!! Thanks so much!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
okay..i found a bunch of pics of my monster roses..here we go!

next to a plate for size referrence

next to a face

in the buckets

close-up

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
darn..that didn''t work... i guess i gotta do this the hard way.

next to a plate

roseplate.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
next to a face

roseanja.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
in buckets 1

rosebaucket.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
and buckets 2

rosebucket2.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
and up close....i LOVED my roses...everyone couldn''t get over how big and luscious they were!!

monsterrose.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
decor...low tables -- these were on wrought iron stands...hard to see here...

lowtabs.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
here is a clse -up where you can see the legs of the stand

lowtabs2.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
high center pieces

hightabs.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
what everythiing looked like at night with the candles...loved the effect. we used all black magic roses and hanging amaranthus..a just s few lemon leaves i think

DSC_3669 copy.JPG

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
whoops..that was huge...lemme see if i can resize...ok that's better...by now you can see ppl had started messing with the center pieces..pulling out roses to take home
9.gif

nightcps.JPG

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
more candlelight pics

IMG_5937 copy.JPG

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
my bouqet...and you can see the bms bouquets on the other pics. mine was all black magics...their''s were all creamy peonies

myredbouq.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
and last my aisle. that''s everything i think. not sure if you wanted anything else. let me know if you do...i ahev so many pics i''m sure i''ll something of everything!!

b4wedaisle.jpg

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
AHHH!!! Thank you so much. So beautiful. So now I''ve got my fower vendors straightened out - you ordered from theflowerexhange (I said freshroses above but that was definitely not where you got yours)...did you get the 20 in, 24 in or 28 in stems?

Those flowers (and entire wedding) are just beautiful! I totally want to do the flower at each place setting idea. It looks so lovely.

Thank you so much for reposting...i know there are other people out there who also appreciate it!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
yp...i used the theflowerexchange.com....don''t forget the "the" cuz it''s a diff company. Great to work with, so easy, best price AND..you saw the FAB product. they were better than i expected. i ordered the 20 inch because i didn''t need them fo the arrangements, jsut the favors with the personalized ribbons --- so pretty, really added to total look/decor and were sooooooo inexpensive. everyone loved them...i got so many compliments on all the roses after the wedding. great favor cuz ya don''t feel guilty throwing it away afterwards
2.gif

have fun planning your wedding! pls keep us updated! i don''t post a lot anymore, but i do lurk and i''d love to see pics!

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much! I will hopefully start posting some pics soon of invites and some preplanning stuff!
Ours is at a Farm/bed & breakfast, so it isn''t quite as elegant as yours, but i want lots of roses!

Did you remove the thorns yourself from the favor flowers? Or were they already off? I''m concerned about hurting people!!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
ginger b,
just wanted to pipe in and say again what a gorgeous wedding you had-
and brgirl is right- this re-post helped me as well- have final florist meeting on wednesday and i''m carrying all roses- seeing your bouquet confirmed my choice (i am second guessing everything but the groom these days!)

also, love the idea of a rose at each place setting- we are doing fresh rose petals and votives for centerpieces, and were wavering on the whole favor idea, never thought about fresh roses.
thanks! we''re going to check it out.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow, Ginger B, I''ve been to a ton of weddings in my life, but yours blows them all away! Absolutely STUNNING!
23.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2007 3:42:46 PM
Author: gingerBcookie
and last my aisle. that''s everything i think. not sure if you wanted anything else. let me know if you do...i ahev so many pics i''m sure i''ll something of everything!!
One of my top five favs as weddings go here on PS. Very glamorous; bridal magazine worthy. And you - well, you were just gorgeous.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
brgirl - we removed the thorn ourselves. it''s probably poor form to give guests a favor that may cause bloodshed
9.gif
. it was easy...we just used scissors, didn''t have one of those fancy thorn remover thingies, took a little longer but it worked just fine.

labbielove - roses are so classic and gorgeous aren''t they? the exude pure romance more so than any other flower i think. i had a few moments of doubt as to looking to cliche...but it seems everyone is so afraid of that red roses at wedddings are almost a rarity now! i highly recommend the fresh roses idea -- double duty as decor and favor!

gwendolyn - thank you! it was fun having an excuse to go through my pics again!

HollyS - Your''e so sweet! I had a blast planning my wedding with the ladies here on bww, it was great to have so many ppl sharing your excitement over the tiniest detail
3.gif
. I had toyed with the idea of sending our pics to a mag, but never did it cuz i got distracted by work. It''s prob too late now. Oh well
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results