shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging DTNYC**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry about the page, but i had a ? about your post in the BM jewelry thread below.
I saw that you made your bm jewelry,
well, i was just online looking at ideas and decided I would like to do the same- if i'm looking at custom, it's more meaningful if i could do it myself. plus it's for my sisters so i know they would treasure it.

i have a friend who makes jewelry who could probably help but let me just say- she's hard to pin down, and with my luck i'd end up at her house 3 days before the wedding in a panic, so i'm trying to do this on my own far far in advance.

i would just like to do something very simple-

i would like to do something with all 4 of our birthstones and our mother's as well, just simple, the birthstones with silver spacers or something like that,

i was considering asking the jeweler who did my e-ring since he does custom work, and that may be the way to go, just curious.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I took a class at FIT prior to getting engaged and learned how to do wire-wrapping with beads. I did some wire-wrapped necklaces and earrings.
There are lots of books out there and I bought some beads (all natural stones) off e-bay and some from some stores here in NYC.

IMG_1480_576x768.jpg

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I attached a pic of 4 pairs of earrings. Since my bm''s chose from 6 different styles of dresses I knew they would wear earrings-but might not wear a necklace... I left it up to them.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful,
thanks,
i know there are some classes here as well,
i''ll start investigating!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results