shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging *Dani*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Dani!
35.gif

Are you by any chance using City Blossom''s as your florist? You posted a picture of a floral arrangement in a different thread yesterday and that image is on their website.

I''m curious because that''s who we are using as our florist and was wondering what you thought. Maybe you were just surfing the web and found that image, but they are located in NYC so, I was curious.
5.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Blushingbride!

You know what? I really have no idea where I got that picture from....I am thinking somewhere on The Knot- I have never been to the City Blossoms website...Although it looks like they do beautiful work since they put that arrangement together!! Unfortunately, my venue requires that we choose from their 4 house florists- so I have to go with one of them. I have my first appt in 2 wks. Where are you getting married?

eta: Oh- now I remember- you are getting married so close to where I am!!! We should totally help eachother with vendors!! How is the rest of your planning going?

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...that's too funny! I saw that picture you posted and thought, "I've seen those flowers before...in fact, those are the flowers we liked and wanted for our wedding...wow, those were made by City Blossom!"
9.gif

You are getting married at Tappan Hill correct? I remember you posted that somewhere before. We looked there and really liked it, but we fell in love with Castle on the Hudson. They recommended some florists to use too, but we weren't required to use them.

I love Westchester County! It's sooo beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
LOL! I have my first florist appt in 2 wks and I am stressing out about the color scheme I plan on going with...but I have somewhat of an idea of what I like, so we''ll see...I am so bad at making decisions!!
emcry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results