shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging bee*!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Hey there, can you please tell me where you got your wax stamp for your invitations?? So pretty, I want! Thanks
1.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Hey Porridge, I''m not bee but for what it''s worth I know you can get those stamps in Daintree in Dublin, and they sell their products online - example here.

IIRC though you''re in the Shannon region? Try One Stop Stationery in Limerick, it''s on Catherine St I think, it''s on a corner and it''s got red and white signage - I know for sure they do wax seals and guns too in their arts and crafts section.

Hope that helps!
35.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Delster, I''ll call in there tomorrow. I''m sending the invites to the printers on Tuesday, I don''t know yet if they''ll do it or if so how expensive it might be so I''ll have backup now, ta.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep it was daintree that we bought them at. They''re on Camden Street and they were really helpful.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Porridge my guess is you''ll probably have to do the wax seals yourselves if you want them. Set FI to work on it! A heat gun tool and potentially dangerous hot wax? He''ll be in heaven!
2.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Haha! Good plan Delster
2.gif
unfortunately, FI is on another continent for another week and a half (when our LDR will FINALLY come to an end! The LD part that is!), so my wonderful bridesmaids have a "conveyor belt" plan in place for attaching ribbons and wax seals. My MOH designed the invites and did an incredible job. I can''t wait til they''re finished and I can show them off here!

Do ye think it''s ok to include RSVP cards but not SAE''S? We have a website/e-mail/text RSVP option too, we don''t think many will use the cards...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results