shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Arjunajane . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AJ,

I just wanted to let you know that I will be visiting Peter''s shop tomorrow with my little OEC. I''ll have to take photos of her while she''s still loose in the a.m. light!

So, if there''s anything you want me to look for while I''m there, just let me know. Otherwise, if you are still looking for a setting for your project (it was a ring, right?), then you might just e-mail him directly and tell him what you''re looking for. I e-mailed him this morning with some ideas for my pendant, and he got back to me right away.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you!
35.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
hey Loves Vintage - aww sweety you are so very kind to remember and to offer, thankyou!
face23.gif

Unfortunately at this time my jewellery budget is pretty much zero, lol - I have just decided to send this garnet off to James Meyer to be set in a RHR !

Are you taking a camera with you? I''m sure we would all love to see you trying on some vintage pretties right..?
31.gif

Again, thankyou so much for offering, that is very kind and thoughtful of you ..trots off to Peter''s site just incase
9.gif

My soon to be JM-clad garnet
5.gif

DSC02352.jpg-av4.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
You know what..I am always looking for new vintage bands at great prices to add to my collection - especially anything by artcarved or similiar to my AC style one..(pic below)..
If you see anything like that, perhaps you could ask him to list it in his ebay shop or something? Only if its not a hassle of course, thanks LV!

AC band on rose.JPG

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AJ - I've had a terrible week, but still wanted to let you know how my visit went. Anywawy, that's why it's taken me so long to reply.

That's fabulous about the James Meyer plans! Good for you! Can't wait to see the finished product!

I did look at bands on Saturday. He did not have any bands that were engraved only. He had two vintage rings that were engraved with diamonds, similar to my ring, but the diamonds were set in a pattern straight around the ring. They were extraordinarily busy (Saturday afternoon) so I didn't ask about them. They also had so many lovely engagement rings, I was really in awe over them.

We decided what to do with my pendant. I had sent him some photos of ring settings in advance, so he had an idea of what I had in mind. It's being set with fishtail prongs in white gold. It should take a few weeks, and I am very excited to see the end result.

He said the stone was an SI2 (not an SI1) and a G-H, not a K. He thought I did great for the $160 I paid. Yay eBay!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 10:10:48 AM
Author: Loves Vintage
AJ - I''ve had a terrible week, but still wanted to let you know how my visit went. Anywawy, that''s why it''s taken me so long to reply.

That''s fabulous about the James Meyer plans! Good for you! Can''t wait to see the finished product!

I did look at bands on Saturday. He did not have any bands that were engraved only. He had two vintage rings that were engraved with diamonds, similar to my ring, but the diamonds were set in a pattern straight around the ring. They were extraordinarily busy (Saturday afternoon) so I didn''t ask about them. They also had so many lovely engagement rings, I was really in awe over them.

We decided what to do with my pendant. I had sent him some photos of ring settings in advance, so he had an idea of what I had in mind. It''s being set with fishtail prongs in white gold. It should take a few weeks, and I am very excited to see the end result.

He said the stone was an SI2 (not an SI1) and a G-H, not a K. He thought I did great for the $160 I paid. Yay eBay!
Awesome LV, can''t wait to see it!
And I''m sorry to hear about your week
7.gif
, Hugs
5.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Just though I would post this band, from ebay.
Artcarved - I thought the design was lovely, and would buy it if were my size
7.gif

Anyone keen?

AC carved band.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results