shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Alexis...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Alexis!

I just wanted to say that I am sorry I didn''t catch it earlier (sneaky girl), but CONGRATS on coming over to the BIW!
35.gif
I know it has been a trying few weeks with the little one being ill, but I am sooo happy to hear that she is doing better
9.gif

I also noticed that you were a DC area BIW. Yeah for the DC brides! Are you in the city proper or in NoVa or MD? If you need any help with planning, etc, just let me know. I may be getting married in FL, but I have experience with lots of dress shops, etc in DC.

Congrats again on the engagement and talk to you soon!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Hey DC!!

Yeah I am in southern Maryland. I actually already ordered my dress...its a Demetrios dress, sweetheart neckline with swarofsky crystals all over it. i will post some pics when I can actually get it on!

I am orginally from WI but moved here for FI and now am planning our wedding for September 18, 2010! its been a long time coming and its been fun so far. We have not officially told anyone about our engagement yet, but we plan in telling katie first. She will be my Jr MOH or just my maid of honor if my BFF will be my matron of honor.

Thanks for all the help! i think I will be doing most of our things DIY because of the budget but I am ok with that, its a good think I am crafty!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Do you happen to know some photographers in the area? I will be needing one for engagement pics and for the wedding.

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
So you are crafty, huh. Maybe I will have to use your help on some stuff, lol.

Congrats on the dress. They do say that is the hardest part. Were did you end up getting yours? I looked from Germantown to Alexandria and finally settled on one in DC, Carine''s. I would love to see pictures when you get a chance.
9.gif

As for photographers, I can''t really say that I know too many here. I am using one in FL, but she is traveling up here next week to do our engagement shots. I have two friends who are planning their weddings up here, so I will have to ask those girls who they are using. I don''t know what photographers up here charge, but I can only imagine its an arm and a leg! I would recommend finding pictures you really love from photographers wherever, and then maybe consider flying them here to do the shots. In most cases, they could end up being cheaper since all you pay for is the flight and hotel. But, that is totally dependent on who your find.

I don''t know if this will help, but this is the two photogs I was looking at and both would travel here (from FL)

http://www.sarakauss.com/

www.lifelongstudios.com

Good luck and let me know if you need anything else.

PS there is a wedding show this weekend or next, so if you want to get an idea of some vendors, I would suggest that. I may have a free pass, if you would like it

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results