shape
carat
color
clarity

Pagin Panmanda!! info on wedding shoes for you (or anyone else interested)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all (Panmanda in particular)!

I had to stop at Marshall''s on my way home from work today (not for shoes mind you) and I happened upon the shoe section, of course
20.gif
. I found the most lovely Kate Spade shoes in the aisle, in nearly every size...they are the exact same shoe a good friend wore for her wedding a couple of years ago - i love them! She had them in Ivory but these were blue and a great price at $129.00...

PanManda and i live very nearby to each other, and while i won''t be purchasing these shoes (i think the shoes are out of my budget
39.gif
), I thought I''d pass the info along in case she or anyone nearby would like a good deal on a lovely pair of blue shoes!

I''ve taken a few (crummy) pics with my phone on my foot for you ladies -- it''s hard to take your own foot picture with a crummy phone BTW. The blue is very pretty -- like a bright navy satin. I''ll try to post the "real" shoe from a website too....

So, if anyone is near a Marshalls (i live in the DE/MD area) they might also be in your stores at a great price....just thought with all the shoe action, someone might be looking.

katespadeblueshoe1.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry about the misspelling on the title of the post
20.gif
- i should spellcheck! Anywhoooo, here''s another photo for you - the color''s hard to see because of the crappy phone.

katespadeblueshoe2.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
and one more....

katespadeblue3.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s the shoe in Ivory (Zappos @ $298.00) -- a more "professional" picture for you....

katespadeblueshoe4.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Those are cute!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What kind of blue is it?

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/24/2009 6:21:27 PM
Author: FrekeChild
What kind of blue is it?
hmmmm....somewhere between a royal and a navy blue i suppose. It''s definitely navy-ish, but a bright navy rather than a dark one - sorry i didn''t have a better camera with me! (and i can''t find it anywhere online either).

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
Violet!! Those shoes are awesome!!! I am going to have to head north this weekend and check them out! I''ve been tossing around the idea of blue shoes... hmmmm kate spade sounds good
36.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi!
35.gif
they were so very pretty and as of today they had about every size in the store - must have been a new arrival. My friend wore the ivory ones a couple of years ago, and she said they were EXTREMELY comfortable...whether i believe her or not.....hmmmm
33.gif

anyway, i figured i''d give a heads up and let you know they were there in case you were looking. cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results