shape
carat
color
clarity

Pagin Panmanda!! info on wedding shoes for you (or anyone else interested)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all (Panmanda in particular)!

I had to stop at Marshall''s on my way home from work today (not for shoes mind you) and I happened upon the shoe section, of course
20.gif
. I found the most lovely Kate Spade shoes in the aisle, in nearly every size...they are the exact same shoe a good friend wore for her wedding a couple of years ago - i love them! She had them in Ivory but these were blue and a great price at $129.00...

PanManda and i live very nearby to each other, and while i won''t be purchasing these shoes (i think the shoes are out of my budget
39.gif
), I thought I''d pass the info along in case she or anyone nearby would like a good deal on a lovely pair of blue shoes!

I''ve taken a few (crummy) pics with my phone on my foot for you ladies -- it''s hard to take your own foot picture with a crummy phone BTW. The blue is very pretty -- like a bright navy satin. I''ll try to post the "real" shoe from a website too....

So, if anyone is near a Marshalls (i live in the DE/MD area) they might also be in your stores at a great price....just thought with all the shoe action, someone might be looking.

katespadeblueshoe1.jpg

Sorry about the misspelling on the title of the post
20.gif
- i should spellcheck! Anywhoooo, here''s another photo for you - the color''s hard to see because of the crappy phone.

katespadeblueshoe2.jpg

and one more....

katespadeblue3.jpg

Here''s the shoe in Ivory (Zappos @ $298.00) -- a more "professional" picture for you....

katespadeblueshoe4.jpg

Those are cute!

What kind of blue is it?

Date: 3/24/2009 6:21:27 PM
Author: FrekeChild
What kind of blue is it?
hmmmm....somewhere between a royal and a navy blue i suppose. It''s definitely navy-ish, but a bright navy rather than a dark one - sorry i didn''t have a better camera with me! (and i can''t find it anywhere online either).

Violet!! Those shoes are awesome!!! I am going to have to head north this weekend and check them out! I''ve been tossing around the idea of blue shoes... hmmmm kate spade sounds good
36.gif

Hi!
35.gif
they were so very pretty and as of today they had about every size in the store - must have been a new arrival. My friend wore the ivory ones a couple of years ago, and she said they were EXTREMELY comfortable...whether i believe her or not.....hmmmm
33.gif

anyway, i figured i''d give a heads up and let you know they were there in case you were looking. cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP