shape
carat
color
clarity

Padparadscha

thepadparadscha

Rough_Rock
Do experts on this forum think this is a good pad stone? Seems to have inclusions not sure I need to worry about em?
Screenshot_20210624-191427_Samsung Internet.jpg

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do experts on this forum think this is a good pad stone? Seems to have inclusions not sure I need to worry about em?
Screenshot_20210624-191427_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not an expert-

What’s the stats and what’s the price?
“Good” as to what regard?
You choosing to bow on which - color, cut, size, clarity?
Each person has their own of what they will lax on and still consider ‘good’ enough.
Just color preference of pink/orange alone will divide people on what is ‘good’ in a pad.
Someone that can’t stand a non precision cut is going to tell you hard pass. Same as someone else who will not buy anything below eye clean. Same as some other person who says it’s too high priced for what was available 20 years ago.
Need more information aside from a pic and question ‘is it good’, to be of help to you as an individual.

My first impression?
I like visible color zones, as I’ve stated, but this looks subject to those color zones running along with the inclusion - like a ‘stain’ and it’d have to be very inexpensive to grab my eye at that point.
And such a prominent window in a stone that most likely is not vivid as pictured- The color in person would have to knock me eyes backwards to compensate for it. And then not absolutely bleed out colorless in some lighting, too. Which is a thing that might happen even with a lab designation.

Last edited:

fredflintstone

Brilliant_Rock
Cannot really say.

But I can say we are looking at a hugely blown-up picture. I've seen many stones with color zoning in them that you could see in a large picture like this but not in person. Same goes for the inclusions.

My opinion would probably be that the color zoning is invisible to the naked eye or negligible. The inclusions will either be faint or invisible to the naked eye.

As far as anything else, Iwould need to know price and carat weight before I could opt an opinion.

Most Pads are not cut well to save weight. Though the stone's cut is over exaggerated by the huge picture and would look better in person. Ask for a video.

idola

Shiny_Rock
I like the color, but like everyone else said, we need more!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The color is OK but the window is big enough to yodel through. The unfortunate truth about Pads is that they sometimes are cut terribly I can sacrifice cut...sometimes depending on the stone. for myself personally this is not a stone I could sacrifice that much window to.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those inclusions will be very noticeable and just got that reason I would pass.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results