shape
carat
color
clarity

Our wedding pictures are blogged!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RLG

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to share our first glimpse of wedding pictures with everyone. I''m sorry I can not seem to get the pictures individually off the website but here is the link: www.claryphotoblog.com. It is the only wedding on there. It was an awesome surprise this morning to find these. Oh and a quick shout out to anyone else with the Blue Kate Spade Shoes which is what I''m wearing. When I started planning everyone here was very helpful about picking out my dress which was a sample and giving ideas about how to decorate the reception space. Both things turned out wonderful. Thanks guys!

RLG

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
RLG your wedding was stunning! It looks like it should be in a magazine! There are so many things I love I don't even know where to begin. Well first, you are absolutely gorgeous. You and your DH make such a cute couple! The photographer is amazing, the cake is gorgeous (the ruffles match your dress, right? too cool!), the location is so pretty, oh and I love the picture with the dog!

Amazing, just amazing.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

ETA: AH! AND THE SHOES! TDF!
30.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Incredible!!!!! You look amazing!!! Congrats!!!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/10/2009 8:23:25 AM
Author: idreamofcushions
RLG your wedding was stunning! It looks like it should be in a magazine! There are so many things I love I don''t even know where to begin. Well first, you are absolutely gorgeous. You and your DH make such a cute couple! The photographer is amazing, the cake is gorgeous (the ruffles match your dress, right? too cool!), the location is so pretty, oh and I love the picture with the dog!

you said it all....i was thinking the exact same thing! don''t know where to begin..it''s all incredible!

Amazing, just amazing.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

30.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
oops! i wrote inside the quote :)

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I just spent 5 minutes looking at your pics with my jaw on the floor, they are absolutely beautiful! Everything was stunning and your photographer was amazing... i agree with idreamofcushions, your photos belong in a magazine. Congratulations on a beautiful wedding.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I love your Kate Spade Keeden''s so much I could cry. You have seriously awesome style and your wedding photography, details, and EVERYTHING was just AMAZING!!! Congratulations on a beautiful day!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
WOWZAS
30.gif
IDC said it first, your pictures belong in a magazine, it looks like a magazine shoot! Absolutely stunning and gorgeous! I don''t know what I love more, the shoes, the cake, cutting the cake with a sword, the bus! Just amazing!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of my fave weddings I''ve ever seen!!! SO classy and just stunning... I love the shoes!!!

I wanted to do black and white for my BP but my mother was having none of it, LOL.

Congratulations! You''re a beautiful couple!!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!
30.gif
Your photog is incredible!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with everyone else, this looks like a wedding out of a magazine!! You are so beautiful! I LOVE your gown and the shoes just made the look!

Congratulations!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Love your dress! So beautiful! And, I adore the "ruffles" on the cake mimicking your dress! And, the bows on the bouquets and your DH!

Very glam and also quite charming!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Cartwheel

Rough_Rock
Your wedding looks spectacular! I love the photog style. Very soft, romantic, and modern. You are gorgeous!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your pictures are fantastic!

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/10/2009 8:23:25 AM
Author: idreamofcushions
RLG your wedding was stunning! It looks like it should be in a magazine! There are so many things I love I don''t even know where to begin. Well first, you are absolutely gorgeous. You and your DH make such a cute couple! The photographer is amazing, the cake is gorgeous (the ruffles match your dress, right? too cool!), the location is so pretty, oh and I love the picture with the dog!

Amazing, just amazing.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

30.gif
Thank you so much. The cake was supposed to mimic the dress. The dog was an impromptu member of our wedding party. His owner was walking him near where we were taking pictures and he literally pulled him over to us and sat until we petted him. He was so cute not to be in a couple of pictures, plus he got the memo on the wedding colors.

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Princessplease, Cocolaw - Thank you. It was such an amazing and fun day.

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
RLG everything looks amazing!! You look so beautiful! I love your dress.

Congrats on such a beautiful wedding!

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Hawaiianorangetree – I couldn’t agree with you more: Our photographer is amazing. She was my favorite vendor. The best part is that she is truly the nicest person. I had a hard time deciding on flowers and she went out of her way sending me inspiration photos from all over the web. She is the reason I had those awesome lady slipper orchids in my bouquet.

Clairitek: I love them too. I don’t even want to admit how many pairs of wedding shoes I bought and returned before I got them.

Ilovesparkles: The sword was my in my DH family. Plus he is the most recent in a long line of Army service members in his family. There is a wedding picture of one of his grandparents cutting their cake with a sword.

KatyWI- Thank you. What a nice compliment. My grandmother was a little shocked at black bridesmaids dresses at first as well. What color did you end up choosing?

Meresal- She really was amazing. BTW my heart still races every time I see your avatar with your wedding shoes. I love them.

Housecat, hudsonhawk, cartwheel, lovesvintage - thank you for letting me share.
9.gif

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
RLG- your photos are some of the MOST striking I have ever seen... Wow... Your photog blows many others out of the water. I think I stopped breathing when I came to the photo of you and DH between the large, open wooden doors, in front of a vibrant blue sky. Wow! So beautiful! You''ll cherish them forever
1.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, your photographs are GORGEOUS! The saturation of colors, you, your handsome hubby and beautiful bridal party, WOW!

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!

Things that I love
- your dress (who is it buy)
-the shoes- I want I want I want- I wish we could get Kate Spade in England
-the cake- so simple and elegant (what flavour was it?)
-the flowers (I need closer pics of it to show my florist so she can steal it!)
- the style of the photographs

Things that I don''t love
-NOTHING!!!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
beautiful pictures!! whats the story with the sword?

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
RLG - In the end I chose teal, and my girls love it so I''m lucky! It''s an interesting accent color... it will only exist in the dresses, the pocket silks and a ribbon on the cake, but my venue really speaks for itself so I''m not decorating it and therefore just wanted something that wouldn''t clash. :)

Your photographer is amazingly talented... I love her pictures almost as much as I love my own photographer''s ;-)

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/10/2009 10:48:06 AM
Author: PilsnPinkysMom
RLG- your photos are some of the MOST striking I have ever seen... Wow... Your photog blows many others out of the water. I think I stopped breathing when I came to the photo of you and DH between the large, open wooden doors, in front of a vibrant blue sky. Wow! So beautiful! You''ll cherish them forever
1.gif
This is my absoulte favorite of the bunch as well. I already have a wall picked out for it to go on.

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/10/2009 11:14:08 AM
Author: SapphireLover
Wow!

Things that I love
- your dress (who is it buy)
-the shoes- I want I want I want- I wish we could get Kate Spade in England
-the cake- so simple and elegant (what flavour was it?)
-the flowers (I need closer pics of it to show my florist so she can steal it!)
- the style of the photographs

Things that I don''t love
-NOTHING!!!!
Hi SapphireLover
The dress is Melissa Sweet Jillian
The Shoes - dumb luck I ordered them when the were still available online
The Cake - tasted way better than it looked. Red Velvet - so good, I ate 3 pieces at the reception.
The flowers - This is the only other picture I have of them. It is the vase in the back with the black ribbon. It had lady slipper orchids, rannuculus, peonies, roses, and parrot tulips. It smelled so good.

Good luck with your wedding planning.

Flower Table (Small).jpg

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Jcarlylew - DH and I are both in the Army and it is more common in military weddings to see swords. The sword was one of DH great uncles and has been in there family for ages. His mom was so nice to clean it up for us and bring it to the wedding to use. DH didn''t know it was coming so it was a surprise. It is alot harder to cut a cake with a sword than you think.

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/10/2009 11:48:55 AM
Author: KatyWI
RLG - In the end I chose teal, and my girls love it so I''m lucky! It''s an interesting accent color... it will only exist in the dresses, the pocket silks and a ribbon on the cake, but my venue really speaks for itself so I''m not decorating it and therefore just wanted something that wouldn''t clash. :)

Your photographer is amazingly talented... I love her pictures almost as much as I love my own photographer''s ;-)
It sounds lovely.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh R! I almost never come in here, but did today for "some" reason, and now I know why!
9.gif
Your pictures are absolutely fantabulous!! I LOVE that first pic with the bottom of your dress and the shoes, so cool, though seriously, I love them all. Your photog did an outstanding job capturing your gorgeous wedding.
36.gif

You were an absolutely beautiful bride my dear, and it''s so nice to finally have a face to go with the name! That groom''s not bad either.
31.gif
2.gif

Congratulations, I wish you both all the best!
5.gif

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Becky, your pics are amazing! I love that there are random pics where your shoes just peek out....I love the color and you are gorgeous!

My favorite pic is also the one of you two standing in front of the church doors with the cobalt blue sky! Congratulations on a beautiful wedding!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Ummm wow! You had quite the photographer!

I adore so many details from your day! The dress, shoes, cake, bow ties, everything! What a gorgeous wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results