shape
carat
color
clarity

Our Wedding is going to be in PRINT

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
that little girl that started reading wedding magazines since I was old enough to walk... (seriously.. I am NOT kidding.. I was reading Martha Stewart weddings since I think it began!! way before marriage was even a concept in my mind.) and here I am... going through the process of having this amazing day featured in a magazine or two... sheeesh..

Yes... you read that right... Hubby and I are going to be featured in Emerald Coast Weddings!!! I got the email from my florist yesterday!!! They are going to tell our entire love story.. start to finish... first date to beautiful wedding!!!

I am just stunned!!! My planner had mentioned they were going to pursue the magazines for our wedding.. but I didnt think anything of it... now.. I am just beyond excited...We get to share this with the whole world... amazing.

Ok.. just wanted to share my pure excitement.. I will keep you all posted!!!

P.S. Thank you ladies for so many ideas that went into planning all this...

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
That is so amazing and exciting!! And of course it goes without saying, but- make sure to let us know when the stories come out-

Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Yay! You''ll have to tell us when it''s going to be in so we can get copies!

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
I''m curious... Are you going to mention Pricescope in your story?

Congratulations, it should be really exciting.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Wow... I had said your photos look like a magazine. I guess they really will be in one now! Amazing!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jaders, that is so cool!!! Congrats!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s a great bonus to your happy day!!!! Congrats!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is awesome, congrats!! my bridal bouquet was featured in Wedding Channel mag after we got married, it was so fun to see it published and they sent me a bunch of copies too. it''s a lot of fun!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, Jaders!! That''s so fun!!

Giada De Laurentiis was filiming her new show Weekend Getaways at our site on our wedding day, and the episode finally aired last week (seven months later!) -- it''s so fun seeing YOUR day (even though our wedding wasn''t shown obviously! But still it was our day and our venue, and we could see two friends in the background!) out there in public! Especially when it happens a few months after the fact, you get to relive it all over again
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thats so cool!!!

basil

Brilliant_Rock
That''s awesome!

It''s my secret dream to have my wedding in a magazine, but I think fiance would veto it. I''ll live vicariously through you!

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, how wonderful :) That is just the icing on the cake, now isn't it????!!!!!!

InlovewithJHK

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! My wedding announcement was in the New York Times with our pic and story of how we met... I must have bought 30 copies! it is very exciting. Good for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results