shape
carat
color
clarity

"our" toothbrush

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
anyone see this week''s HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER?

imagine living with another couple for 8 years, and finding out that they shared the same toothbrush. then imagine that you thought they kept their toothbrush in their room... but it turns out that they thought your toothbrush was theirs and that the 3 of you had been using the same one. and your girlfriend used to borrow your toothbrush when she would spend the night... yuck!

so anyone who has sharing toothpaste issues (whether to squeeze from the top or the bottom), it could always be worse!
by the way, we fixed this problem very early in our relationship by each having our own toothpaste.

giddy - WHAT?!? - up

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG yes, that was sooo funny. DH and I looked at each other and both said "no way in hell!"

And not the same show, but I think Bazinga! is going to be my new phrase!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t remember Bazinga ???????????

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Big Bang Theory. It''s a Sheldonism.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
ah... I don''t watch that one. that''s one of DH''s faves.

my favorite quote is ''I''ve heard it both ways'' by Shawn Spencer in PSYCH. he makes up the pronunciation of words.

gee wiz, we''re quite a TV generation.

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
One toothbrush - that''s so gross that 4 shared it - Lily, Marshall, Ted and Robin... ew. I''ve used DH''s out of sheer desparation on vacation once, but... ew. ew.ew.ew.

HH - did you see him in the Ball Pit? Probably one of the funniest Bazinga incidents I''ve ever seen!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2010 10:45:30 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
I laughed so hard watching the episode Monday night I had to rewind it and watch parts of it again. The ball room was the BEST. That show cracks me up every single time. Did you see the one where they got broken into and Sheldon designed the whole security system with Howard and the other dude (name escapes me) and then gets caught in the electrified net? I thought I was going to lose it. My face hurt from laughing after that episode.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2010 12:22:30 PM
Author: cammy85
One toothbrush - that''s so gross that 4 shared it - Lily, Marshall, Ted and Robin... ew. I''ve used DH''s out of sheer desparation on vacation once, but... ew. ew.ew.ew.

HH - did you see him in the Ball Pit? Probably one of the funniest Bazinga incidents I''ve ever seen!

Yup! That''s the inspiration!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I''ve only seen it a few times, but it''s hilarious.

The toothbrush thing
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I was laughing so hard at that... and cringing at the same time!
32.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2010 12:28:17 PM
Author: April20
Date: 2/3/2010 10:45:30 AM

Author: Hudson_Hawk

I laughed so hard watching the episode Monday night I had to rewind it and watch parts of it again. The ball room was the BEST. That show cracks me up every single time. Did you see the one where they got broken into and Sheldon designed the whole security system with Howard and the other dude (name escapes me) and then gets caught in the electrified net? I thought I was going to lose it. My face hurt from laughing after that episode.

Omigosh I was cracking up about the ball room thing too!!! BAZINGA! lol

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Gosh that toothbrush thing was NASTY. Ew ew ew ew ew.

And on another note, how freaking fun would it have been to film that ball pit scene? I was dying. I kept it on the DVR and will definitely be watching that again when I need a pick-me-up!

BAZINGA!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
DH and I love both of these shows!! The toothbrush thing was funny, especially once they all realized they were using the same toothbrush.
1.gif
Big Bang Theory was hilarious! I love it when Sheldon says ''Bazinga!'' I laugh every time. My favorite episode though is the Christmas episode from the 1st season when Penny gives Sheldon the napkin autographed by Leonard Nimoy! So funny! Here''s the clip of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlhHTdDqoBc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results