shape
carat
color
clarity

Our Save The Date cards are in...and they were FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Here is our Save the Date card...the back just has some of the package information for our DW...I dropped off the print job tonight and they told me I could pick them up tomorrow at noon.

The graphic designer that did these is a business associate of FIs and FI put in a good word for him some time ago. So when FI asked him to do this and bill it directly to us, he said absolutely not, this was an engagement gift from him. He even sent us to his printer who also refused to charge us.

So I am right on time with my goal to have these puppies out by the first week of February! Yay!

01302009STDfinal.JPG

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! I can''t believe you got everything free!!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Well, we this is only for the STDs, we are going to have to pay for invitations from wherever we do end up getting them...and I guess since we have to pay postage for them, I will still be spending some money...maybe I should have said for $45 since that is approximately what the postage will be?

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks great! And for $45 for postage that''s a steal! :)

glueck

Shiny_Rock
They look great, and you are a bargain QUEEN!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
They look fantastic! You are lucky to get them for free!! What a great gift. Congrats on meeting your goal!
36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Those are great, and even better as they were free!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Great gift from your FI''s associate - what a nice thing for him to do!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
It was a VERY nice thing for him and I am so happy that this didn''t turn into some of the horror stories I''ve read about when having people do you "favors."

I am amazed at how "go with the flow" I''ve been up to now and I think even FI is a little shocked. But, I really just want a beautiful wedding, everything else is just details and I never realized how much more important it would be for me to actually be married to my soulmate than what I am wearing or how everything looks. Don''t get me wrong, I want everything to be beautiful, but I don''t want to ruin the process for FI while I try to have everything be perfect.

Besides, it makes me feel like I AM contributing in some way when I am able to get the same service at a much lower cost and I can say to FI: You know how we agreed on $100 for each widget? ... Well, I spent $50 on each! It makes me feel like I am not just out there running up the tab!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results