shape
carat
color
clarity

Our posts are the subject of an academic study...

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, but it’s an interesting read!

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, an interesting read for sure. Who'da thunk it?

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've never thought of myself as a jewelry geek. I'm not sure how I feel about that.:P2

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interesting read. On reflection of the 2008 ATW debacle referenced in the paper, I am "mind clean" and carry no recollection of what happened even though I remember reading it and likely even participated.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I've never thought of myself as a jewelry geek. I'm not sure how I feel about that.:P2

Surely he meant jewelry VIXEN. We might need a peach emoji on the ‘smileys’ tab.:mrgreen2:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was interesting. Thank you for posting it. Too bad all the conservatives are not posting any longer because it sounds like it was more evenly distributed at that time.
b/c they can't take the heat from radical left . :bigsmile:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interesting!

It is this sort of thing that, to me, reinforces the need for internet users to try to maintain some privacy on forums and in other public internet spaces - we never know who is watching and gathering information.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Totally... kinda creepy tbh

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
There actually have been 3 or 4 such studies done over the years where PS was the focus or part of the focus.
I no longer have any links to them.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interesting read.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that's the year there was a big thread during one of the presidential debates in which everyone was drinking and posting at the same time. Or at least we had made up rules for how we were supposed to drink and post (a lot of us actually do not drink alcohol). If one candidate said "x" it called for a drink; if another said "y" it called for two. I remember those threads as fun.

Deb/AGBF :wavey:

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
I was actually talking to another PSer about how mature people are here. In another forum, the political debate becomes a circus. :confused2:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ll read all 28’pages later but how fun is that? :razz:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I'm thankful that Pricescope is much more lively and interesting than that dreary read. Pricescope (and other forums) are worthy of discussion but this one missed the mark.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I read with interest. Seems like the material focused on years leading up to and possibly including 2012. I actually love reading the interpretations of others with regard to this forum. I've always found it a fascinating place, rife with the stuff of life--chaos, characters, "sins," guilt, pleasure, PS has it ALL. When the popularity of social media really took hold and skyrocketed in 2008-2009, things really took off for a few years and that was something to behold, to which I'm sure many here can attest.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results