shape
carat
color
clarity

Our new fur baby!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock

For those of you who viewed my other post about looking into a Havanese, I have pictures!

35.gif

He is 10 weeks old and his name is Bailey.

baileygrass1.jpg

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
he slept like this on my lap the whole hour ride home...

baileysleep.jpg

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
on his back playing....

baileybelly.jpg

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
checking out the flowers

baileyflowers.jpg

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
ok last one for now. he is with "dad". aka, my DH

Jasonbailey2.jpg

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
OH GOD...SO PRECIOUS!!! I want to squeeze him!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwww, Bailey is just adorable, too cute for words!!! How fun!!!
30.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
That is one of the cutest things (man, beast or object) I've ever seen. He's almost too much cute for me to bear. I must have one.

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
BAILEY is ADORABLE---
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!! What an ADORABLE little pup!!! I especially love the pic of him sniffing the flowers.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
so cute! Like a ball of fluff! What kind of dog? Way tooooo cute
30.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
OHMYGOSH!!!!!! Bailey''s adorable!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

LOL...there should be a LAW against being so cute!!!!

widget

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am not a dog person but seeing him makes me want one! He is so adorable. Congrats!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Can''t...fight...the...urge...to talk....in...a riduculous...baby voice....Gosh darn it!...wOOK at is wittle fruffy face!!!!
37.gif
Bailey is so cute! He is one A D O R A B L E ball of fluff! congratulations on the new member of your family
3.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, Rosebud, he''s SO cute and fluffy, and mischievous looking as well! Love him! and I love how you posted the pic of your sweetie and called him "dad," prepare to start calling each other "mommy" and "daddy" when the puppy''s around. Dh and I are ever so guilty of that since getting our first fur-baby a few years ago, it''s ridiculous but kinda cute.
9.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww!!! He''s adorable! I love puppies so much...

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Adorable and so sweet looking.

Makes me want a furrbaby but we just aren''t ready yet.

When you loose on that''s been with you for 21 years, it''s tough to go back out and dive into the waters. We want babies, but we still hurt so from the passing of our beloved friend and companion.

Maybe our day is coming.

Enjoy your sweety. May you have many long, happy, healthy years together.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Awwww Bailey is so adorable!! Congrats!

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god! That is so cute!! Can I have one, too?

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
awwwwwwww! look at ze fluffy! what a face!

congrats!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pweshuss!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! he is really so gentle and loving!! he loves to run in the grass and don''t let all that fluff fool you, he is only a little over 3 lbs!! he will only be about 9-10 lbs when he is full grown.

This is really teaching and preparing me for "mom-hood"!!
28.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2007 8:15:30 AM
Author: Rosebud8506
Thanks guys! he is really so gentle and loving!! he loves to run in the grass and don''t let all that fluff fool you, he is only a little over 3 lbs!! he will only be about 9-10 lbs when he is full grown.

This is really teaching and preparing me for ''mom-hood''!!
28.gif
I''m sure he wil keep you quite busy!! I''m glad you posted about Bailey. I was looking at pups and trying to see which ones had good temperaments for kids/family. I had my eye on a Maltese, but Havanese seems like a better choice to me from what I have read and especially from seeing your adorable pics
3.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a precious!!
30.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Their temperament is the #1 reason why we looked into this little guy. We wanted to get a doggy that would be small enough to care for, and loves to play with children. We have younger kids that live next door, and Bailey loves to play with them - he runs around in circles and he is VERY gentle. He is also a hypoallergenic breed, so anyone with dog allergies will have no problems with him. His coat is all hair, and there is no shedding. They have ties to the bichon, but are known to be more friendlier with kids, strangers, and other dogs.

The breed originates from Cuba, and they are very rare, and a bit more on the pricier side, but I think in the longrun, he is going to be excellent for us and our family in the future.
1.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Bailey is beautiful!!!!

Good luck with your new baby...

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2007 8:45:42 AM
Author: Rosebud8506
Their temperament is the #1 reason why we looked into this little guy. We wanted to get a doggy that would be small enough to care for, and loves to play with children. We have younger kids that live next door, and Bailey loves to play with them - he runs around in circles and he is VERY gentle. He is also a hypoallergenic breed, so anyone with dog allergies will have no problems with him. His coat is all hair, and there is no shedding. They have ties to the bichon, but are known to be more friendlier with kids, strangers, and other dogs.

The breed originates from Cuba, and they are very rare, and a bit more on the pricier side, but I think in the longrun, he is going to be excellent for us and our family in the future.
1.gif
Wow, I didn''t know that. Definitely a bonus!!! Thanks for the info; you are a very informed new mommy
2.gif
!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a darling.
3.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I dunno who is cuter--the puppy or your DH
31.gif
!!!
9.gif
Enjoy!!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results