shape
carat
color
clarity

Our invites

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys, just snapped a few pics of our invites. Both for the wedding and the day after BBQ - enjoy!

We got them online from www.theweddingshop.com.au and they were quite reasonably priced. The printed each guest name, envelope etc so we just had to stick them in the envelopes and bung on a stamp - too easy!!!

Note, these are the extras, so they have dashes instead of guest names, obviously in the real ones, those dashes are not there.

I am very impressed with their service, everything was done online, however I could call them and chat. I made last minute changes which we accepted without problems, and they arrived in less than a week.

honeyinvitefront.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
1.gif

honeyinviteinsidecover.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
1.gif

honeyinviteinsideright.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Sheesh, I didnt'' realise how big those would turn out, sorry
40.gif

honeybbqinvitehoney22.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
WOW they turned out beautiful, I can''t wait to see the piccies from your day it just going to be amazing
30.gif

gigglesnort @ the Bung the stamp on - I swear I thought I was the only person I knew who used that term
36.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Honey they are lovely!

I love the frangipanis on the front and the poem on the inside of the cover brought a tear to my eye (plus i am watching the final farmer wants a wife, i''m a bit emotional! lol)
emsmile.gif

Do frangipanis feature throughout the wedding?

They are my faviourite flower and i plan to have them everywhere at mine!
emteeth.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
PS I just googled your resort and that looks UNREAL!!!!!!!!
emsmilep.gif

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Those are so pretty!
30.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful!!!! I love them!!!

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I love them :) The quote on the left page of the inside of the invite is so beautiful. How sweet!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Bootiful! Love the poem too, so sweet!
5.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very pretty honey 22!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
i love the poem and the hearts drawn in the sand...your invites look beautiful!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them! They''re absolutely gorgeous.

glueck

Shiny_Rock
They are FABULOUS! Your guests will be so excited to receive one!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!!!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
I like
1.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Awesome!
36.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Soooo pretty!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Dee - you are such a riot!

Thanks to everyone that posted, I just love them. I know I say this at every step, but having the invites in the mail makes it all feel so much more REAL!!!!
36.gif
Our guests loved them, my MIL had a little teary when she read her''s. We send our brother his one to the cruise ship he is working on OS, so hopefully that will be a nice suprise for him. He is super looking forward to the wedding, he tells us everytime we speak to him. He''s so cute.

hawaiianorangetree - yep, they do feature in our wedding quite heavily, though in a classy way. We will have them in our bouqeuts along with roses, in the BMs and possibly my hair and strewn over the tables for our reception, oh yeah, and on the cake (to match our bouquets). They are my favorite flower, my Mum also had them in her bouquet for her wedding. Just beautiful
1.gif

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
oh honey they are lovely! I really like the frangipani theme it is perfect for NQ!

Now i still haven''t found those pics from my friends wedding that was there in 2007! But i will and il post them for you if you like!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 3:39:58 AM
Author: supergirl10
oh honey they are lovely! I really like the frangipani theme it is perfect for NQ!

Now i still haven''t found those pics from my friends wedding that was there in 2007! But i will and il post them for you if you like!
That would be great supergirl - I would really appreciate it if you do find them. I love looking at other wedding pics at the venue. Great inspiration for wedding pic ideas
1.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 3:01:20 AM
Author: honey22
Dee - you are such a riot!

Thanks to everyone that posted, I just love them. I know I say this at every step, but having the invites in the mail makes it all feel so much more REAL!!!!
36.gif
Our guests loved them, my MIL had a little teary when she read her''s. We send our brother his one to the cruise ship he is working on OS, so hopefully that will be a nice suprise for him. He is super looking forward to the wedding, he tells us everytime we speak to him. He''s so cute.

-hawaiianorangetree yep, they do feature in our wedding quite heavily, though in a classy way. We will have them in our bouqeuts along with roses, in the BMs and possibly my hair and strewn over the tables for our reception, oh yeah, and on the cake (to match our bouquets). They are my favorite flower, my Mum also had them in her bouquet for her wedding. Just beautiful
1.gif

Oh honey you just described EXACTLY what i plan to do! I found my wedding cake in the latest addition of Cosmo bride, it features a wedding that was centered around frangipanis. I am planning to have white frangipanis with roses, not too sure which colour yet though, but i am thinking pale pink. We have about 20 different coloured frangipanis in our garden (we are having it @ home) so i am planning on using them as a natural decoration.
emsmile.gif

I can''t wait to see your photos!!!

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results