shape
carat
color
clarity

our guestbook is fun! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
So fi and I really love putting puzzles together. Actually right now we have sheets of wood on the floor in the spare bedroom because we are putting a 6x4 foot puzzle together :)
ANYWAYS
I found this guestbook and fi just got super excited! You can have a puzzle made with your wedding date or a picture of the couple for the front and on the back of each piece the guest can write a wish for the couple. So at the reception after all the pieces have been signed the puzzle is put together (ours is only like 130 pieces) and then you flip all the pieces that have been signed over and show the guests what the front of it looks like
what do you guys think? Oh here is the website for it...
http://mgcpuzzles.com/mgcpuzzles/occasions/weddings.html

OT: Now that I think about it, a lot of our wedding features puzzles and scrabble. What do you guys think of doing the numbers for the tables featuring our favorite board games?

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
I love it! Sounds like a very creative, fun idea, and it really is unique to both of you. I''m sure your guests will appreciate it and it''s great that your FI is enthused about it too. I say go for it!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
That looks so fun! And I think board game table names would be great as well and really tie it all together.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a really cute idea! I have a friend who had all of us write messages on squares for a quilt, then her aunt sewed them all together to make a blanket for them. The puzzle idea is similar and very unique to you guys.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Thats a really theme-appropriate unique idea! I look forward to seeing the finished puzzle! What a great keepsake.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
im planning to get a 2 sided frame so that we can look at whichever side we like :)

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thats a really cool idea :), I like it and think it would work with your theme really well.

I would just make sure to put someone in charge of recovering all the puzzle pieces so your not missing any at the end of the night ;-).

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
well its only 140 pieces so we are going to have blank pieces in one bucket or glass or whatever and then a second container to put pieces on after they have been written on. when all the pieces are in the second container, fi is going to put the puzzle together quick so everyone can see what the front of the puzzle looks like and itll be like our engagement photo with the wedding date on it :) should only take him about 5 minutes or so to do, hes gonna practice at home lol

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
I think this is really great! Very fun, and people will really enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results