shape
carat
color
clarity

Our engagement pictures! (DC)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
awwww they are so cute!!!!!! you look so adorable in that little sweater, great choice on outfits.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Love them!
36.gif

I love the fact that Gracie was able to take part in the celebration too! You all look terrific!

I love them! You look so adorable!

What a beautiful place to take the pictures!

Those are just great! What a cute puppy! I''m glad you were able to find some cherry blossoms!

Thanks, guys! I was quite relieved that some of them turned out cute, because let me tell you, I am NOT photogenic! I think you can tell as much in some of the pictures! Haha! But there are a few that are really cute! He did a great job, especially since FI and I are like the most awkward models ever! HA :)

Yeah, and Gracie just had a blast! Thanks for looking :)

They look wonderful! And the dog is too cute!

They''re beautiful photos! You and your FI are a great looking couple!

There are wonderful!! I especially like the hand holding closeup and the one with the dogs tongue. Priceless catch!!

I loved the black and white where you were kissing. That photo really jumped out at me!

Fabulous photos and your dog is a cutie pie!

YAY - thank you for posting these!!! You (and your puppy) are too cute for words!

Did your photographer have to have a permit to shoot at the Jefferson Memorial? I have heard of some photogs needing permits to shoot at the DC memorials and was wondering whether that''s something I should look into?

You guys are so cute!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Great photos! :)

Date: 4/3/2008 5:26:21 PM
Author: Krissie

Did your photographer have to have a permit to shoot at the Jefferson Memorial? I have heard of some photogs needing permits to shoot at the DC memorials and was wondering whether that''s something I should look into?
Krissie, yup for the monuments or any other "national" area, you definitely need to get the permit. We had one parks officer approach us, and there is a fine if you don''t have a permit - so it''s good to have it!

Thank you guys for your sweet comments. It was a lot of fun doing the pictures. We definitely warmed up towards the end!

Date: 4/3/2008 7:26:04 PM
Author: Future Mrs Polka Dot

Krissie, yup for the monuments or any other ''national'' area, you definitely need to get the permit. We had one parks officer approach us, and there is a fine if you don''t have a permit - so it''s good to have it!

Thank you guys for your sweet comments. It was a lot of fun doing the pictures. We definitely warmed up towards the end!
Good to know - do you know how he went about getting it? I see something for the Jefferson Memorial for "still or commercial" film and it''s $150 - is that it?

Date: 4/3/2008 8:45:56 PM

Date: 4/3/2008 7:26:04 PM
Author: Future Mrs Polka Dot

Krissie, yup for the monuments or any other ''national'' area, you definitely need to get the permit. We had one parks officer approach us, and there is a fine if you don''t have a permit - so it''s good to have it!

Good to know - do you know how he went about getting it? I see something for the Jefferson Memorial for ''still or commercial'' film and it''s $150 - is that it?
Yeah, I''m almost certain it is that one. The parks guy who approached us said "is this for commercial purposes?" So I think any time the photograper is making money on it, you need that permit. I am not sure exactly how he went about going it, but is there anything on the website on where to apply?

Wow, those are great! I love the Cherry Blossom shots and the Columns; very cute couple!!!
36.gif

Date: 4/3/2008 10:10:01 PM
Author: Skippy123
Wow, those are great! I love the Cherry Blossom shots and the Columns; very cute couple!!!
36.gif
Awww, thank you Skippy! We had a lot of fun doing them! We didnt'' find many cherry blossoms but enough...haha!

Lovely pictures! You and your FI look fabulous...and natural!

I was just about to ask the permit question, but it looks like it was covered!

We met with so many photographers who had differing opinions. Being a non-rule breaker myself, I was going to apply for one regardless of which photographer we decided upon.

Thanks for sharing!

You two are a really cute couple- and your photographer did an excellent job!

Oh very cute!!! Gracie is a doll!!

very lovely and super cute!

What fantastic photo''s :) your both make a beautiful couple :)

I am in love with your pug Gracie OMG she is seriously one of the cutest pugs I have ever seen ever :D

Date: 4/4/2008 11:38:31 AM
Author: Deelight
What fantastic photo''s :) your both make a beautiful couple :)

I am in love with your pug Gracie OMG she is seriously one of the cutest pugs I have ever seen ever :D
Thank you guys for all of your sweet comments. I''m so glad you guys love Gracie. I am quite biased but I think she is the cutest pug in the world! The bad thing is, she knows how cute she is, so she is quite the little rascal!
emotion-40.gif

These pictures are great! Most would make a great engagement pic! Congrats!

Do you guys think there is one in particular that would be the best to frame and put in a signiature mat for all of the guests to sign, then display in our house?

Wow! What gorgeous photos! They''re all great but I especially love the cherry blossoms photo. They''re so pretty!

GREAT photos FMPD!!!!! You look so beautiful and happy. For your signature mat, I like the first photo of you, your FI, and Gracie. Then the one below you guys with Gracie and her tongue, of you and your FI closeup, because it has a nice shot of the ring. And it''s just a very moving photo.

Oh I really love those photos! You two make a beautiful couple. I also like the ring! (I didn''t know those cherry blossom trees bloomed that early! Wow.) Thank you for sharing.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP