shape
carat
color
clarity

Our Engagement Pics are done!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Our photographers are a husband and wife team and they were amazing!!! It was a lot of fun working with them!!! Props to Brookesimages for being absolutely wonderful!

Here''s a link to our photos! We can''t wait for our wedding pictures and TTD session afterwards!!!

http://www.brookeimagesblog.com/2010/05/april-and-mike/

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
omgoodness. SO and I were walking around DownTown and saw you guys getting these done. No joke. I just asked him if your pictures looked fimilar (he's a photographer and works with a ton of other people who freelance so I figured he would think it was someone he worked with.) Nope, he totally remembers too. So strange.

I mean unless we're both totally crazy but this is in that park right off Beach Drive, right?

Beautiful Beautiful pictures : ) What a gorgeous couple.

ETA: Just saw the buildings : P sorry that answers my question.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/21/2010 12:17:03 AM
Author: kagordo4
omgoodness. SO and I were walking around DownTown and saw you guys getting these done. No joke. I just asked him if your pictures looked fimilar (he''s a photographer and works with a ton of other people who freelance so I figured he would think it was someone he worked with.) Nope, he totally remembers too. So strange.

I mean unless we''re both totally crazy but this is in that park right off Beach Drive, right?

What a small world!!!!!!! It was so freaking hot that day too!!! I thought I was going to melt! I was oblivious to everyone else!! That specific bench we''re sitting on is the one he proposed to me on! And Ceviches is where we had our very first date!

Our photographers are actually from the Saint Augustine area. They have family in the area so they shoot where they live as well as over in Tampa bay. They were really cool to work with. We had a blast even though we were melting!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME!!!
36.gif

Lori

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! I love the dress you wore!
36.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You two are so cute together
9.gif
Congrats!!! The pics look fabulous, and I LOVE your dress!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pictures are adorable!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What great pics!!!!!!!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Luckyshe, I love them! You and your FI are so adorable together!

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock

You guys are SOOOO CUTE! I love these pictures!

I especially love how your FI is looking at you - it''s so obviousl hwo much he loves you!!!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
lucky, your pictuers are so pretty!! you guys are so cute!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pictures!

You look so happy together. I love how natural you both look holding hands
30.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
What great pictures! You guys look adorable together and I LOVE your purple dress!!
30.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures! That blue looks amazing on you!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
They look stunning! I love the colors and especially your dress!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Ladies, you are all so awesome!!! Thanks so much for the compliments!!! I would have posted them sooner, but I wasn''t sure what was going on with the migration. So they''re a wee bit late. I''m so glad you liked them! I was worried at first that I wouldn''t like how I look in them, but I love them now!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
These pictures are great! You guys look so happy, and the colors are fantastic (especially in your dress)! Congrats
36.gif

You are cute as a button! Great pics - thanks for sharing!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, DearBuddha and FutureMrs.Sterling!!!! I love the dress too!! Now if I could only figure out when I''m gonna wear it again?!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
You make a very cute couple.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My pretty one, your pictures are gorgeous and you two make such a beautiful couple
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
And i love your ring
2.gif

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Very cute pics! Add me to the list that loves your dress!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful pics, Luckyeshe! You two are so cute. And can I just say the bling looks killer in every pic!

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/21/2010 1:06:49 AM
Author: Luckyeshe

Date: 6/21/2010 12:17:03 AM
Author: kagordo4
omgoodness. SO and I were walking around DownTown and saw you guys getting these done. No joke. I just asked him if your pictures looked fimilar (he''s a photographer and works with a ton of other people who freelance so I figured he would think it was someone he worked with.) Nope, he totally remembers too. So strange.

I mean unless we''re both totally crazy but this is in that park right off Beach Drive, right?

What a small world!!!!!!! It was so freaking hot that day too!!! I thought I was going to melt! I was oblivious to everyone else!! That specific bench we''re sitting on is the one he proposed to me on! And Ceviches is where we had our very first date!

Our photographers are actually from the Saint Augustine area. They have family in the area so they shoot where they live as well as over in Tampa bay. They were really cool to work with. We had a blast even though we were melting!
It''s pretty much hot period right now. ew.

I''m so happy for you : ) and your pictures are just stunning : )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results