shape
carat
color
clarity

Our engagement photos are going to be in Baltimore Bridal Magazine!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock

Hey everyone! Wow, it''s been FOREVER since I''ve posted! It''s great to pop back on here and see how everyone is doing. Such beautiful weddings have happened! Can''t wait to catch up!

We are still about 5.5 months out. I just ordered the invites and picked out our bridesmaid dresses (which was WAY harder to pick out then my own dress... but that''s another post)

2.gif

We just found out that our engagement photos are going to be in Baltimore Bridal Magazine! How fun! We ended up getting our photos taken up in Baltimore because we have some family there and we had the BEST photographer. We had so much fun! The photos that are going to be featured in the magazine are of us in an old laundromat. I actually got the idea of taking our photos in a laundromat from looking at Mimzy''s awesome engagement photo shoot. So thanks Mimzy!

Because of the help that Pricescope gave me (and Mimzy!) I figured I''d post about it here. The link below is to some of the photos in the photographer''s blog. And if anyone is in the Washington DC/Baltimore area, I highly recommend Procopio Photography. I love our photos!

Linky (hopefully this works): http://www.procopioblog.com/2009/09/10/amanda-scott/

laundrytub.jpg

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
I love your photos kayakqueen!!! They are so unique!!
30.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Awesome pics!! How exciting!
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What amazing pictures!!!!!!!!! No wonder why they''re going to be in a magazine!!!!!!!!!!

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!!

And I am so adding your photog to my list. I *love* your shoot. When are your pics going to be published?

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock
Awe, thanks for all the complements guys! We love them too! The magazine said that they will be in the January issue. I can hardly wait!
9.gif

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

beautiful! congratulations!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
That''s awesome!!! And your pictures are amazing!!!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
your pics are so cute! thanks for sharing.

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
Cuuuuute! I adore #3 - your shoes are to DIE for.
30.gif

I think it''s so exciting that you''re featured in the magazine. I tried putting a photo in Dallas Brides, but I don''t think it was chosen.
8.gif
Congrats to you and FH!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results