shape
carat
color
clarity

Our e-pic preview is up!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
We were originally going to pass on e-pics, but I got to thinking that FI and I have about 3 total pictures together from our 4 years together (did I mention that I HATE having my picture taken?) Thanks to the lovely vc10um, we found an amazing photographer and decided to go for it!

We spent most of the session in this amazing nature area that's gorgeous and even has a huge waterfall. We did head to the city for the last bit, but it was really windy and my hair kept blowing everywhere. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole session once she gets it edited in a couple of weeks.

Oh, did I mention that there was a tornado watch, too? Luckily it only sprinkled for a few minutes at one point and the storms held off. I'm so excited to have some nice shots of FI and I to frame. Here are some of our teaser photos.

14_0.jpg

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
4_12.jpg
6_5.jpg
3_15.jpg
7_9.jpg

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
12_1.jpg
8_7.jpg
10_0.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS THAT HOT PINK DRESS! I love it! And I also particularly love the one of you on the bridge.

Wonderful photos of you two!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Like I said before...TOTES FABOOSH!!! :love: :love: :love:

I'm also kinda partial to boys in green polos (FI wore one for our pics, too!)...

I think my faves are the waterfall one, the one on the bridge, and the one where Sarah shot you from above with your eyes closed in the field. Loooooove!

So glad you enjoyed your session with her (and that you didn't die during the tornado watch!)...she's such a blast! And now you have TONS of super-cute pics to put on display before your wedding!!! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
merilenda|1308098521|2946101 said:

Love the last one of this set.... :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
merilenda|1308098464|2946099 said:

And, I adore the last one of this set! As you can tell I like the smile-kissy- side profile pics :love:

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much, sillyberry, vc, and amy!

SB, the dress is from New York & Co and I just bought it a couple weeks ago, so I bet it can still be found. :naughty:

VC, I definitely loved shooting with Sarah...I added her as a friend on FB and saw she tagged you too! Creeper or not creeper if I add you as a friend?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I think these are great...I am loving everyone's engagement pics :)

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
merilenda|1308103513|2946190 said:
Thank you so much, sillyberry, vc, and amy!

SB, the dress is from New York & Co and I just bought it a couple weeks ago, so I bet it can still be found. :naughty:

VC, I definitely loved shooting with Sarah...I added her as a friend on FB and saw she tagged you too! Creeper or not creeper if I add you as a friend?

I debated the same thing yesterday, so I say NOT CREEPER. :lol:

We just had our consult with her yesterday for our wedding day timeline...she'll be with me for about 11 hours on the wedding day! :appl:

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love the one of you two sitting on the bridge the best! But they are all lovely.

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, slg and blacksand! I'm loving everyone's e-pics, too. Oh and I really like the bridge one, too! I'm thinking we definitely need to frame that one.

VC, that's too funny! I'll add you and you can ignore it if you decide it's creeper after all. :lol: I seriously can't wait to see your wedding pictures. They're going to be so gorgeous! I can't believe your day is almost here!

So cute! I really love the dark and stormy one next to the light pole. I don't know why you hate having your photo taken - you look lovely in every photo!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, thank you, FMS! I have a spectacular talent of looking like a complete idiot in pretty much every candid photo taken of me ever. I guess a good pro photog can help rectify that. :)

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I love these pictures!! so so so cute, can't wait to see more!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fantastic pics, merilenda! Judging from these I find it hard to believe you don't look great in all pics! :cheeky:

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the kind words, AN and Thing! You know, I've thought about it, and I think my biggest issue stems from the fact that I suffer from inability-to-not-blink-when-there-is-a-flash-involved syndrome. I've had it since childhood. :)

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
merilenda|1308199465|2947268 said:
Thank you for the kind words, AN and Thing! You know, I've thought about it, and I think my biggest issue stems from the fact that I suffer from inability-to-not-blink-when-there-is-a-flash-involved syndrome. I've had it since childhood. :)

Ha, such a terrible syndrome to have! I have too many syndromes to count when it comes to posed pictures. Luckily our wedding photographer was a journalistic type so we have a ton of great candids. The posed ones, not so much! :cheeky:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
aww, these are soooo nice! and you look sooooo happy! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merilenda your e photos are marvelous. You both make such a cute couple.

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much, Rosetta and Marcy!

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
So sweet!!!! I just showed my fiancé your photos and he said,"nice" and then I said, " we have to get ours done" and then he said," omg! I thought the LIW forum gave you too many ideas, this BWW is going to ruin my life" and then he giggled, he hates to have his photo taken!!!! Congrats, you look lovely and you guys make such a cute couple!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Ladybug! Aw, that's cute about your FI. We're trying to go as low budget as possible, as we originally weren't going to do e-pics. But you know what? I totally recommend it! Because engagement sessions seem to be very reasonable (compared to all the other out of control wedding costs!) and I think pro photos from this time are priceless!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results