shape
carat
color
clarity

Our Backyard Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
As many of you know, we have three cats (Vince, Manny, and Geddy) and a pup (Bailee) who live in the house with us. However, I''ve never shared pictures of our backyard kitty, a sweet little Calico we "named" Calley.

We first saw her with her mama last summer shortly after we moved into our new home. She was a teensy little kitten then, and now she''s all grown up. We haven''t seen the mama at all this summer
8.gif
but Calley spends quite a bit of time sitting on a particular spot in front of our shed in the backyard when nobody is out there. I think she''s very zen--she just hangs out in her spot and looks up at the sky, sometimes for hours upon end.

I doubt I''ll ever get close enough to touch her, but I was able to get a shot of her hanging out this morning. We don''t feed her, she just likes hanging around. Thought I''d share this sweet picture.

Does anyone else have backyard furbabies?

HavensBackyardCalley.jpg

April20

Ideal_Rock
I really miss having a cat. When we bought our house last winter, I asked DH if I could get an outside kitty (fully intending to slowly sneak it into the house over time). His response was no, you''ll just sneak it into the house. Busted.

BUT.

There''s a gray and white kitty that hangs out in my backyard. I think he/she uses it as a cut thru from wherever it is he/she lives. I''ve been trying to get himer to trust me enough so I can love on her. No luck yet, but I''m going to keep trying.
1.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww!!! She looks so cute and tiny!

We don''t have a backyard kitty per se, but we do have a carport kitty! There''s this cat that hangs out there, I think he is a stray, and he doens''t look so good.
7.gif
We''ve tried to catch him, and so have others, but no one can get him/her.

One of the neighbors puts out cat food and water every day for the kitty, so I know he''s eating well. Although, I have seen raccoons eating the food also.
38.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh bless her! In time you might be able to get close to her Haven, I have tamed a couple of wild cats - it takes time as you know but it can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results