shape
carat
color
clarity

Other than going to the gym....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I like to read while walking on the treadmill lol. I''m a book nerd

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2009 10:43:04 PM
Author: joelly
36.gif
36.gif
You ladies and gents are just awesome!!!! Thank you so much for all your replies. Keep it coming.

I just got back from a trip. Both qtr end and budget just killing me slowly. Got some break now so will shower and got back.

Anyhoo, I am tired of going to the gym. I was an athlete, a basketball team player to be exact. Love to run, catch the ball, and slam dunk!!! Thats me. Also, I was in a baseball team for a while. Now going to the gym and pushing a machine just not me at all. I enjoy ballet, my mom used to force fed it to me when I was a child but now I am going for it, go figure!

I am thinking of quitting this gym routine and join back into my ballet and hiking routine. I quit the ballet class to focus on getting my license exam done. Now its done and time for a leopard.

Wow, a leopard will certainly keep you on your toes!
6.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I run 25-40 miles a week.
I walk an additional 10-20 miles a week depending on the season.
4 days a week I strength train and either swim, do a fitness dvd, or do yoga.

I just terminated my gym membership, as the city has a pool by my house that is much cheaper, less crowded, and has more and longer lanes for me to lap swim.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results