shape
carat
color
clarity

Other rings I have loved....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Do you all have a folder of rings sitting on your desktop (come on admit it YOU DO)..
2.gif
Anyway, I thought this might be a fun place to post favorite finds...

I just found this on the Etienne Perret site. Love this ring. And I''m realizing that I also love this designer (after seeing Rfath''s ring). I wonder how much this baby costs....

sureisnice.jpg

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
ok I tried to resist it, but the power....is....too.....strong!!!! here''s my dream setting...

blinggg.jpg

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
What a great idea!!! I still loooooooove this one (Diane''s). I am determined that someday I will have it as an anniversary ring:

Regent 3 Stone Vatche Truffle.jpg

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I''m DEFINITELY going to play... I have a "few" saved at home. ;-)

I''ll be back to post when I get to my home desktop!
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
not a surprise, but many of the ones on my computer are none other than leon mege. ok, i''m obsessed... when is your ring going to be finished lovey? i am so excited for you!!! (not to mention i cannot wait to see it). so let''s see... the daniel k union square was my original split shank inspiration... but i assume everyone has seen that one, and i guess reena''s cushion. what else do i have... here''s a really different/ kinda fun (and huge! of course) richard landi split shank...

lol1_1803.jpg

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Wow!! These are great!! I admit! I had LOADS saved on the hard drive when I was looking!!!! My DH kept saying....why do you have pictures of all these hands! LOL! Well, honey...that is private!

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
Hahaha! In a fit of desperation to cure myself of diamond obsession, I purged all my ring pics off my computer!!!
39.gif

But my most recent obsession is a 3 stone truffle type setting, the love child of Melissa Sue''s and flopkins'' rings- round center with pear sapphire sides, and get Mark Morrell to custom make it for me. Someday it will be mine
12.gif

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
OK, I''m officially off the wagon.

MM1.jpg

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
love this shank!!

MM24332.jpg

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosh, you guys are GREAT!
how about this Harry Winston
9.gif

iloveharry.jpg

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
These are 4 I like.

On the left, top = Tiffanys, pic from signedpieces.com. This used to be my favorite, it is my bf''s fav tho. Went to T&co to see it, and it wasn''t in stock where we were
8.gif

On the left, bottom = from none other than Leon Mege. This is now my favorite! I LOVE it and would love something similar.

On the right, top = split shank cushion, doesn''t really fit in with the other stones, but I really ike the split shank pave...maybe I''ll just have that and stick an EC or Asscher in it! Don''t know where its from

On the right, bottom = Ritani, not really one I like too much anymore, but it was on this little montage I made a while go.

I like too many things. I''ve just been "allowed" to go in and look but not try stuff on yet, so I guess I''ll weed things out that way. Whoooo knows what I''ll end up with!

Anyway, these are the only pics I have on my comp...

...because I''ve uploaded all the other pictures I''ve had up onto a yahoo photo album...can''t decide if that''s smart or just flat out embarrassing that I had so many I needed to get them off my comp. The best part is, I can access them from ANY computer now!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Oops!

ooogabuga.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I looked in my "rings" folder.. and suprisingly I don''t have any other e-ring settings that I saved.. I thought I did.. but I don''t! I was just so obsessed with *MY* ring setting that I didn''t really ever look at anything else.

I really like the rings that you girls posted.. Especially that round with pear side stones that sciencegeek posted... and ALL the ones blue posted!!

I finally asked the one girl I work with how big her princess e-ring is.. Its 2 carats.. and I am shocked at how much smaller a 2 carat princess is than a two carat round.. I had guessed her ring was 1.5 carats.. which is probably what a RB the same diameter would be. I mean don''t get me wrong its BIG and makes my ring look teeny.. but.. i wouldn''t have guessed it at two carats.. I think I sort of came off as mean because another co-worker said.. "If I had a Princess e-ring I''d want it to be that big.. And I said.. "But.. a 2 carat round would look a lot bigger than that.." yeah.. it sounds a lot meaner typing it than i thought it did when I said it.. now I feel bad..

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I came home excited to dig through my ring folder, and, much like MS, realized I didn''t save as much as I thought I did!!

But I''ll share the few I do have.
1.gif

ChristinaSolitaire3.jpg

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Come on, WHO doesn't drool over this?!?
3.gif

hotdamn.jpg

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Less enthralled now than I was, hmm...

idealset.jpg

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Simple, classic.
1.gif

Tside.jpg

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
My drool-able RHR....

tipinksapph.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
And, just for fun...
2.gif

..this can be found HERE! V-Day, anyone??
31.gif

8003.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
OOOohhhhh, girls, I love that we all share the same sickness.

I DID have a massive folder on the desktop back in NY but it was on my roommate''s computer and I deleted it
39.gif
when I left. (Not sure a gay 43 year old man cares for bling the way I do--well SOME would, but not him!!)

Anyway, I don''t have any to post at the moment. But WOW, Lovey, that east-west Harry Winston EC?? I literally just melted in front of the computer screen looking at it. LOVE THAT--where did you find that?

And that first one--that''s the Daniel K Boxter, right? mmmmmm
3.gif
3.gif

Keep em'' coming!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock

I can definitely get on this wagon! I have never posted pics before so I hope it works....

I consider this inspiration (never reality! It's 9.12 carats, F VVS2). I have been looking at round brilliants or cushions, but this blew me away and now I am looking at asschers as well. It's from the website of S.J Phillips, Ltd., which is a famous London antique dealer. There is lots of eye candy to be found (though some of the old metalwork is rough), but the prices seem to be out of reach of most -- S.J. Philips is a "by appointment antique dealer to the Queen Mother."

http://www.sjphillips.com/rings/diamondrings/diamondrings.html

...can't seem to get a file to attach, so you'll have to check out the link! Sorry! (the good news is, there are lots of other beautiful rings there!)
2.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I figured it out!

I don''t know where I found this one...it could be from Fay Cullen. I am leaning towards something custom that would be similar to it. I love the way the shoulder is split and then has the two bezel-set accent diamonds. It seems a little floral to me, which I like. I would have the frame flush with the center diamond, however, and perhaps lose the milgrain... sooooo many options!

splitshoulderwaccents.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Now I am on a roll...

I think this is Fay Cullen as well....It is a little much but I like the idea behind it...

leafshoulderframedround.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
last one.....?

These are both Tiffany -- I like the asscher/square emerald with the pear sidestones and pave.

twoprettytiffanyrings copy.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
One of my favorites.....

fave.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Dani that is one of my very favorites too!!!! We are all just a bunch of asscher-hos on this board and I LOVE IT!!!

Fata, that first one is a fave of mine from Fay Cullen as well--so delicate and feminine!! Beautiful!

And I''ve never seen those two from T&Co--were they pictured on the website?

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Blueroses: Honestly, I''m not sure where I got that one. In all likelihood, it was from somewhere around Pricescope. It looks like it came from an advertisement, though.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Probably.....what you see in print ads and online are always different, but I LOVE that bezel-set asscher!!

Eye candy YAY!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Blueroses, if you like Asschers....

This is the one I tried to upload yesterday. It is 9+ carats! (see link above for more amazing rings!)

Droooooooool
3.gif

sjphillipsasscher1 copy.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WHOA.
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
23.gif
23.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

That is amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results