shape
carat
color
clarity

Oscar Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Angelina's earrings were to die for! Did anyone see her matching ring? It looked like a stunningly green emerald blow pop! But gorgeous.
30.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I totally missed the Oscars because we were moving.
7.gif
But I'm trying to catch up!

Date: 2/23/2009 5:00:19 AM
Author: Gypsy
Angelina stole the jewelry show for me. WOW. Those emeralds were to die for, and that ring. In that elegant gorgeous dress.

Anyone have a pic of Ann hathway, there was something about her that caught my eye and I don't know what it was.
Was it the reportedly 1 million in cartier diamonds on her dress that caught your eye?
23.gif

http://www.mystyle.com/mystyle/photos/gallery.jsp?galleryUUID=0aa3628d-4fc8-4249-a7b9-7c2f109ee06c#5b53c65e-9201-4ba7-bbe0-e4d44fbe1afb

ETA: Okay, I was wrong, the dress is beaded in Swarovski crystals and she was wearing the Cartier. I was confused, LOL.

hathoscar.JPG

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I saw Angelina''s emerald ensemble I nearly fell out of bed! I was thinking - those can''t be emeralds, but then, what else would they be? I don''t think even museums have emeralds that large!

I think Amy Adams would have looked better in something a little more delicate; even if that same necklace about half the weight; she is rather ethereal looking and the necklace looked like it weighed her down.

Yeah I saw Mickey Rouke fiddling with his ring but haven''t seen any pics of it; if anyone does please post!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo, these are fabulous pictures, ladies!! Thank you so much!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 7:38:08 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
I loved all of it. Mickey Rourke''s pinky ring looked very interesting, too. So glad Sean got the Oscar.
Yes I saw that, looked pretty cool. And a big Ditto about Sean Penn, I think he''s awesome.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 12:52:40 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Her rings and bracelet were gorgeous..
Yes. Very understated. She looked like a platinum goddess with her dress and jewelry. She's so beautiful and HAPPY looking. I'm a fan. THank you for the pics!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 1:29:39 PM
Author: part gypsy
When I saw Angelina''s emerald ensemble I nearly fell out of bed! I was thinking - those can''t be emeralds, but then, what else would they be? I don''t think even museums have emeralds that large!
Me too! I''m sitting there going Tsavorites? Tourmalines... but the glow from them, had to be emeralds. Love to know what they cost. I adored the settings, just barely enough to make them wearable but leaving the gems to radiate beautiful alone. Wow.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 12:50:01 PM
Date: 2/23/2009 11:12:07 AM

Author: Bliss

Angelina''s earrings were to die for! Did anyone see her matching ring? It looked like a stunningly green emerald blow pop! But gorgeous.
30.gif

Here ya go!

SanDiegoLady....WHOOOOOOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((THUD)))

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the pics, ladies!!

Those emeralds are really something, right? WOWZA

I also liked Jessica Biel''s jewelry... retro and funky. The best pics I could find:

jessica-biel-diaomnd-earrings.jpg

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
and her bracelet:

jessica-biel-diamond-bracelet.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^^^ That bracelet is so cool!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 10:06:41 PM

Date: 2/22/2009 9:05:25 PM

Date: 2/22/2009 8:56:20 PM
Author:traderchik
Did anyone see the gorgeous emerald earrings Angelina Jolie is wearing? They must''ve cost a fortune for emeralds of that size and color.
They''re ginormous..
31.gif
I''m not an emerald fan generally, but they were fabulous.
Here they are...
I saw these too, and I was trying to figure out what these ginourmous rocks were! They were HUGE on her! I originally thought emerald, but I thought the color was just too green...almost tsavoritish. And I didn''t seen any inclusions.

And seriously, who owns emeralds of this size?

Now we know they exist....and they looked gorgeous on Angelina.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results