shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Oscar Heyman Anything

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Just throwing this out there into PriceScope land...

I am a HUGE fan of Oscar Heyman designs, especially his Mid-Century pieces (anything sleek, classic or *especially* futuristic-looking. Think The Jetsons TV show.)

Should anyone have any pieces they want to re-home, or if you happen to stumble across pieces in your internet browsing, **edited by moderator, please read the policies**

Doesn't have to be right now, anytime in the future.

I'm open to any type of gemstones. However, I strongly prefer cooler metals (platinum, white gold, etc.)

Thanks my friends!

Here's an example of a piece that got away from me that I'd have given my right arm for:

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 9.33.55 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
@Niel Thanks, that is a pretty ring.

Rings are difficult because I don't want anything that looks too much like an engagement ring, and the RHRs I've found are either outside my price range or are too fussy. Eternity bands aren't really my thing and they don't resize well.

So, I'm not opposed to rings, but I haven't found one that works yet. Oh well, there's joy in the looking!

Last edited:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
@naroo_11 Yes, Berganza is an excellent source. I hadn't looked there in awhile, so thank you for reminding me. I also love Lang.

Sigh. Eventually something will turn up with the right design and in the right price range.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are quite a few pieces on RubyLane, all rings I believe but most of them do not look engagement-like.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
A reminder that you cannot post your personal contact information for everyone’s safety. This is the second post of yours we’ve edited recently. Please refresh yourself with the forum policies and Preloved policies. Thank you!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went to Berganza when I was looking for an OEC, they certainly had some beautiful pieces, and weren’t at all push.

collier

Shiny_Rock
I don't know if you have seen this, but it is similar in concept to the pin you posted.

collier

Shiny_Rock
Or this, which might be to "Ta DA"

Or this more subtle classic

AV_

Ideal_Rock
The name means 'pansy' to me.

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
beladora.com also has a brooch for a reasonable price. Its under 5k anyway which seems reasonable.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beladora
Oakgem

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Ok, this is just me adding a photo of a midcentury (1949?) ring.... I don't expect it to be Oscar Heyman but it's pretty and maybe you'll like the picture. Let me know if you'd like a link to the auction. I am not affiliated with this.
1590859776981.png

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
abrandtandson.com currently has a bypass ring that is diamonds and emeralds too from oscar heyman. THey could have more but I haven't looked yet.

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Saw this and thought of this thread. There are a couple other pieces on the site as well.

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
Saw this and thought of this thread. There are a couple other pieces on the site as well.

Love the twisted star oscar heyman brooch that is on this website.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

collier

Shiny_Rock
So I saw something that may combine two of your interests. If I'm not mistaken, you want a high quality significant diamond bracelet and an OH piece. I found one piece that is both!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So I saw something that may combine two of your interests. If I'm not mistaken, you want a high quality significant diamond bracelet and an OH piece. I found one piece that is both!

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right, that is EXACTLY my style! I'm in love!!!

I almost fainted when I saw that beauty. Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention.

Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of money for a bracelet. I so very much wish I did!

collier

Shiny_Rock
I saw it and immediately thought of you! Think of it as two distinct pieces, and then its half the price :lol:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
:D :lol: :razz:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results