Which movie will win?

• CAPOTE

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • CRASH

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Care to share? Let''s party!
emotion-19.gif
9.gif

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
You know the only movie out of those I''ve seen is Crash, which was pretty good.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
The only movie I've seen in that list was Crash and I thought it was a great movie..but since I haven't seen the others to truly judge I won't.

However, I really really really want George Clooney to win one of the awards he's up for.
And, even though I didn't see the movie, I want Reese Witherspoon to win because I just think she's adorbable...and she's a good actress.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think brokeback mountain will win. that is very different from what i think should win.
2.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I saw Brokeback Mountain and really liked it. I like the acting, the cast, the story line, and the twist in the movie. On the other hand, I thought that Crash was horrible! The movie race baited so much and was completely over the top I could barely watch. Having said that, I thought that the acting and the cast was excellent. Plus it was very provocative. That's my 2 cents.
2.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I wish Walk the Line was nominated!!
8.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2006 5:01:53 PM
Author: AmberWaves
I wish Walk the Line was nominated!!
8.gif
Me too!!!
39.gif
Brokeback Mountain will win I bet.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I'm a HUGE Academy Awards fan. I remember years ago (10+?) when it aired on Mondays. I would take 1/2 a day off from work so I could catch all the pre-show coverage.

Anyway, this year is just blah blah blah. I've seen 4 of the Best Movie nominees, and I really hope that CRASH wins. That was the one movie where I went "WOW" when I left the theatre. Brokeback was good, but it didn't blow me away. That's what a Best Movie winner should do!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''ve seen them all. i think BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN will get it because it is a ''breakout'' film. not so sure that i think it should get it...even for that reason. i do think it was a very good film but so were the others.

movie zombie

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Crash - Hollywood loves films like it.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Crash, all the way. I loved it!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t seen any of them, but I guessed Brokeback Mountain will win.
1.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I voted for Crash. I loved it. It was part of something for a Social Worker class I work in. It really inspired a lively discussion, and it made you think. When does that happen in Hollywood?

shay

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
I voted for Brokeback, I thought it was great and wasn''t too thrilled with Crash..

koko

Shiny_Rock
I think Capote will win, but wish Walk The Line was nominated.....

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Saw Capote yesterday and think that finally our Century has produced it's first Masterpiece.

I hope they will win the Oscar though it's ironic as Capote is a lot about author's pride and vanity among other things.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I''d like to see Kira Knightly (sp?) win for best actress.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved Crash and would definitely vote for it although I haven''t seen Capote yet - but I want too.

Don''t think Brokeback Mountain (I saw it too) will win best picture - maybe best director or something.

Love to see them all arriving - they''ve had months to buy dresses, jewelry, etc. Some of them arrive looking like they combed their hair with an eggbeater!

If I had their money and time I think I could do better than some of them! HA!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2006 8:43:49 AM
Author: Pricescope
Saw Capote yesterday and think that finally our Century has produced it''s first Masterpiece.

I hope they will win the Oscar though it''s ironic as Capote is a lot about author''s pride and vanity among other things.
Darn, I wish that I had gotten to see Capote this weekend. Oh well, there''s next weekend.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
All right it''s over now. At least Capote/Hoffman got the best actor
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My predictions came true. I saw parts of the show - thought everyone looked very nice and elegant. No outrageous dresses or hairdos. Guess I''m from the old school - still think that kind of function should showcase the artists in a respectful manner. Save the personal statement dresses for your own time.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Regardless of political leanings, the funny line of the night was "Bjorn/Bork couldn''t make it. While putting on her dress Dick Cheney shot her." If y''all may recall, she dressed in the dopest of dopeyest dress that was a swan duck.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2006 1:31:45 PM
Author: fire&ice
Regardless of political leanings, the funny line of the night was 'Bjorn/Bork couldn't make it. While putting on her dress Dick Cheney shot her.' If y'all may recall, she dressed in the dopest of dopeyest dress that was a swan duck.
that was very funny. They were many lol moments for me with John Stewart.
I loved his crack about "I think it just got a little easier for Pimps!"
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results