shape
carat
color
clarity

Orlando Attractions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone been to the Arabian Nights Dinner Show in Orlando, FL? Is it worth going to? My husband and I are going to Orlando for our 1 yr anniversary and I am wondering if it a nice show to go to? My friend said the food is not all that. Can anyone share their experience? Or make a rec. of somewhere to have dinner while we are there.

Thanks in advance.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
anyone?

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Skip it.

The food isn''t good at all and the show isn''t worth it.

Orlando has a lot of big chain restaurants so you won''t be without a place to eat. If you are looking for a dinner and show, I recommend the Spirit of Aloha at Disney''s Polynesian resort. There is also a dinner movie mystery theatre on International Drive but I haven''t been to it. My mom has and she liked it. I can get the name of it if you''d like.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Fiery for the reply. The show isn''t a must for us we just want to do dinner somewhere nice that won''t break our pockets on our anniversary night. We live in Gainesville so we would like to go to a restaurant that we don''t have here. We will be staying at the International Plaza on International Dr. so if you know any good place near there that would be great. Thanks a bunch

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results