shape
carat
color
clarity

Orla Kiely collection for Target TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
The goods should be in stores as early as TODAY!!! BAH!!! I can''t get my husband out the door. Might have to go alone! So much for my "no spending at all in Feb" idea.
15.gif
6.gif

I''ve been digging her stuff for YEARS now but its usually so expensive. My sweet DH gave me an OK wallet for Xmas, which is the only thing I currently own. Let me at them (those) $2.95 pot holders.
3.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mmmmmmmm.

orlacollection.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
HURRY HUSBAND!

orla2.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You might want to call before you go, none of my local Targets even knew what I was talking about when I called this morning.
7.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the colors; I will have to look the next time I am at Target! I want the apron!

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
I just got back from Target and saw this stuff... sooooo cute! I was strictly there to buy groceries, though. Maybe next time!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Aww I am so jealous....we don''t have a target here.
7.gif
Enjoy your shopping and I hope you share anything you get so I can live vicariously through you!
3.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
GAH!!! Not there yet! And, like Neatfreak said ... neither store knew what I was talking about when I asked WHEN they'd be on sale. One gal offered to look into it & call me back though so here's hoping.

I see stuff listed on ebay already so SOMEBODY is getting them. Grrrrrrr.

ETA:

I see it made the New York Times

And Vogue.com ... but the Target peeps are CLUEless about it. *sigh*

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I looked online and they''re not there, yet.

I love ALL those colors!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I saw this at Target today! I had no idea what it was and didn''t really stop since I was on a mission...so Deco, if you''re in the neighborhood of Iowa...
40.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2009 9:56:17 PM
Author: Elmorton
I saw this at Target today! I had no idea what it was and didn''t really stop since I was on a mission...so Deco, if you''re in the neighborhood of Iowa...
40.gif
Aw thanks, Elmorton ... if ONLY!! I''d have 1/2 a mind to scoop stuff up & sell it on Ebay. The quantities nationwide are supposedly limited & I imagine they''ll go quickly.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Ooh I must check it out! I''m supposed to go by there tomorrow to drop off prescriptions!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''ll have to check it out too - that stuff looks super cute!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I"M IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! will go and try my super target tomorrow.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Not available at Target.com that I could find either and I''m sure our local Target doesn''t have anything since they are closing... *sigh*.

For anyone who has/does find items... post whether it was at a regular or Super Target!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Oobie, mine had them and it''s a super.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 7:27:03 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
I''ll have to check it out too - that stuff looks super cute!
Ditto!

Too bad it''s not online.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bummer, my Target doesn''t carry it!
15.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
**** VICTORY ****

Had to go to a Target 45 min from my house, but FINALLY ... I have ORLA! Didn't go crazy (as I feared I might). Just got the brown hanging sweater shelvie thingie & the over the door cr*pola organizer. Which I'm hoping to implement today in a cabin-fever clothing/closet/drawer reorganization.

I feel lucky that the colors don't really go with our kitchen/bathroom schemes -- as I would have been a lot more tempted. And was a bit disappointed with the fit of the canister lids -- so passed on that lusted after item too. This Target didn't have the apron or dish rag/pot holder type stuff in yet & was sold out of the laundry bag I want ... so I can't say, for sure, my Orla frenzy is over. But thought I'd update on GETTING THE GOODS!!!!

ETA: Just noticed that Target.com is now stocking 31 items (though a few are sold out already). Squee!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco, my Target has her stuff. REALLY cute. I resisted. They had both items you want. I actually thought "too bad I don''t have Deco''s address to send these to her" Haha!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 9:04:16 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Deco, my Target has her stuff. REALLY cute. I resisted. They had both items you want. I actually thought ''too bad I don''t have Deco''s address to send these to her'' Haha!
That is SO SWEET, TE-R! Somehow, someway my *sister* was thinking the same thing! She called from *her* Target today and walked around describing what they had. Two laundry bags & an apron are heading my way from the DC area
1.gif
That''ll probably do me Orla-wise. THANKS for thinking of me!
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha...no problem Deco! I would have no use for a laundry bag and I am not much of a cook. I really liked her plastic (?) place mats. They are so thick and look like it would take A LOT to destroy!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I thought you all might like to know... that Orla Kiely has a website...

http://www.orlakiely.com/usa.cfm/house/kitchen/overview

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 12:45:55 AM
Author: redfaerythinker
I thought you all might like to know... that Orla Kiely has a website...

http://www.orlakiely.com/usa.cfm/house/kitchen/overview

The problem is that her normal stuff is MUCH MUCH more expensive than her Target line!

Deco, I am glad you found it! I did too, but still couldn''t find the potholders and aprons. Darn!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I Found out today that some targets are getting stuff a little at a time. So if your target didn''t have them they might have them by the end of the week!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results