shape
carat
color
clarity

organic baby products

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies,
My bestfriend is having a baby boy next month. her shower is this weekend and i decided that i was going to get the bathtub and fill it up with all kinds of things. My friend has informed me that she is only using organic products on the baby..do you have any recommendations?

Thank you all in advance!!
CBS

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
not organic, but maybe some of the method baby products?

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
There are lots of organic baby products and even organic clothing widely available these days. You may want to check out a website like giggle.com to get some ideas. You should be able to find organic onesies, bath towels, wash cloths, bath products, etc. to fill up the bath tub. Sounds like it will be a cute gift!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
When my kids were little, I used California Baby bubble bath. I''m not sure if it''s "organic," however it has all natural ingredients. Only problem with it is that it''s $12 a bottle! Up until six months ago my kids were still using it, until I caught one of them pouring 1/3 of the bottle in at one time.

The best place to check out items would be a health food/natural food store, like Whole Foods.

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 2:45:07 PM
Author: MC
When my kids were little, I used California Baby bubble bath. I''m not sure if it''s ''organic,'' however it has all natural ingredients. Only problem with it is that it''s $12 a bottle! Up until six months ago my kids were still using it, until I caught one of them pouring 1/3 of the bottle in at one time.

The best place to check out items would be a health food/natural food store, like Whole Foods.
God do i miss whole foods. i moved to PA (pennsyltucky) a year ago from right outside NYC and i that is one if the major things i miss!!!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
The organic baby things I have bought so far are:

The Burt's Bees 'Baby Bee' range - bubble bath, shampoo, dusting powder, lotion, diaper cream etc (They also do Mama Bee things as well!)

Bamboo receiving blankets.

You can also get babygros, onesies, grobags and swaddling cloths in bamboo - I'm crazy about the stuff, it feels like cashmere and you can shove it in the washing-machine like cotton. Very eco-friendly as well.

One brand I really like is Kiddopotamus...

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
They have organic baby stuff everywhere these days, you shouldn''t have a problem finding it, even target carries some stuff in my area.

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Ladies! I will have to really searhc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results