shape
carat
color
clarity

Ordering contact lenses online

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can anyone recommend a great website for ordering contact lenses online? I have used 1800contacts in the past but wondered if there was a better one. TIA!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
There''s also visiondirect.com I haven''t used either myself, but those were the most often requested from the patients who weren''t buying from our office.

I believe 1800contacts is somehow incorporated with Walmart. Walmart has great prices on lenses in their optometric offices. You could try that too.

btw-Hi, I''ve missed you!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Somethingshiny!!! Thanks for the info. I am trying to find the absolute best deal (biggest bang for my buck), I just ordered from visiondirect.com. They did have the best deal that I could find.
36.gif
35.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I use coastal contacts and like them!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
YAY! Remember to check the expiration dates immediately. (and verify your RX)

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I use americalens.com. They have the cheapest price I have found for the contacts I wear (1 day acuvues). They also are very quick about shipping, and it''s free if you spend $80 or more.

susiegrneyes

Shiny_Rock
I use 1-800 contacts, but I shop around to find the lowest online price. All you have to do is call them and they will match the price. I saved $10.00 per box last time.

disneybride

Shiny_Rock
I''ve used Vision Direct for years. They have great customer service and send 10% coupon codes/free shipping codes all the time. It takes about a week to get the contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results