shape
carat
color
clarity

ordered super cute flower girl dresses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
so we''re having 2 older flower girls (8 and 10) and two younger ones (3 and 3) and so to make them feel special we decided to order each of them dresses and the older ones are getting different dresses than the younger ones that way they arent feeling like the little girls...

so i wanted them to look similar and this is what we ordered...i think they are super cute

the first one is the older girls

older girls.jpg

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow that was too small sorry

lets try that again

olergirls2.jpg

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
much better

and these are the younger girls dresses...both have pink sashes

younger girls.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Those are both so cute Emilina! May I ask where you found them? I am looking for dresses for the 4 girls in my wedding, and would love to look wherever you found those.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
OMG they are both so cute, I love the fact that they match but a different :).

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! Those are adorable!!! What great choices!!! (Maybe if I had been given these as my dresses when I was younger I wouldn''t have hated being a flower girl so much. SIX TIMES!!!Before I was even eight years old!!!)

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness, soooo cute! I have a similar situation (3 older girls, 2 younger).
I''m off to look at that site

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
thanks everyone...

i hope that my girls like them...

for sure ill share the site its www.pinkmarie.com they have tons of other dresses too

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Aw, you''re going to have a whole troupe of flower girls - they are going to be beautiful! That''ll make for some pretty cool photos, too..

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my goodness, those are so cute! I am jealous you''re having four flower girls--I don''t know a single little girl the right age. I like that you''ve picked two different dresses. I''m sure your girls will absolutely adore them.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Very cute! I was so bummed I didn''t have any little girls to be flower girls - looks like yours will be darling!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Aaaaawww... I love them!!

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Those are super cute dresses! I found one on that site similar to yours that I want to order for my flower girl! The prices are great too! Do you know anyone that has ordered from them before? Are they reliable? I order so much online but I am getting scared ordering things like dresses for my wedding on there for some reason!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
Kittybean- our problem was choosing which little ones we were gonna have, my FI has about 10 younger neices and i have about 6 younger cousins...we both have HUGE families (he has 19 brothers and sisters, and i have a huge extended family)

Jena- I was hesitant too especially about dresses but now before i order anything i check to see where they are located and i look for an American phone number... this site is located in LA so i would like to hope that they are reliable, and they also offer insurance on your purchase. ill be sure to check in once i get them though for sure

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
What adorable dresses! I think it was nice of you to get different ones for the older and younger girls. They will feel so special in those walking down the aisle ahead of you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results