shape
carat
color
clarity

Ordered my shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lilylover

Shiny_Rock
Finally ordered my shoes yesterday. After all the debate on how high of a heel I should get, I went with something high but not TOO high. 3.34 inches with a .5 platform to hopefully give some comfort. I just am hoping that they won''t make my dress too short. I will have to bring them to my second fitting next week to make sure.

Here they are!

Does anyone know if I can dye these? They are 100 percent satin, but they don''t say "dyeable" satin. What''s the difference? I was really hoping to have blue or yellow shoes... but couldn''t find the "dyeable" ones that I liked or some that were already that color.

I will take foot shots when they get to my house. :)

871445-p-DETAILED.jpg

legallyspoiled

Shiny_Rock
Cute! I''ve tried these shoes on a few times. I almost bought them for a wedding that I was attending as a guest last year. I have fairly slender and narrow feet though and they didn''t fit well across the top of my foot though. They were super cute though! I hope they work for you!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
very pretty shoes - I don''t know about the dyable issue..

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Pretty shoes! If they are white I think you can dye them, but as Sunny pointed out, they do come in blue.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
They are gorgeous!
30.gif

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Lovely!! Congrats!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh la la! Very nice!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh very prettty :)

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I really, really like these!

I have a question, you say the heel is 3.34 inches but the Nina website says it''s 4. I''m trying to find a shoe with a heel between 3 and 3.5 inches. When you get these, can you tell me how high they are? Ooh, and if they''re comfortable? Can''t wait to see the "foot shots!" Haha, that sounds like a phrase someone with a foot fetish would say!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Nice shoes.

lilylover

Shiny_Rock
Sunnyd-- Yeah, I am looking for a specific blue. It''s like a steel blue.. kind of blue with a hint of grey. Thanks for finding those, though ... I didn''t see those earlier!

Travel Goddess -- I will definitely measure for you! I noticed the difference as well. Zappos and pretty much everywhere else besides Nina has the lower measurment. I went with these because of the great reviews they had. A lot of people said that they were very comfortable for being pretty high. We shall see!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
i love these. i''m such a sucker for bow details on bridal shoes! can''t wait to see some foot shots.

lilylover

Shiny_Rock
Here they are!

First one .. by themselves.

shoesaloneshot23.JPG

lilylover

Shiny_Rock
my view...

shoes 018.JPG

lilylover

Shiny_Rock
they''re very comfortable!

shoesfrontviewq3.JPG

lilylover

Shiny_Rock
Travel Goddess -- this one is for you.

The purple line indicates where some companies measure heel height. This height is just under 3 inches. The green line is 4 inches. I can tell you that I am definitely not 4 inches taller with them on. They are very easy to walk in and pretty comfortable! I only wore them for a bit, though, but I will wear them for a couple hours around the house to break them in and see if they are *really* comfortable.

shoes 029.JPG

legallyspoiled

Shiny_Rock
How freaking cute! I wish they looked that fab on my feet!!
30.gif

lilylover

Shiny_Rock
And, because this is PS ... my e-ring hanging out on the heel.

shoesrinpic123.JPG

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful shoes!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Lily!!! I might have to order them and see how they work with my gown! They are so pretty; I love that bow!

36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results