shape
carat
color
clarity

order of events (reception)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
wondering how others are doing dances for traditional weddings?

we''ll do our dance after intros, and then either do parent dances followed by everyone invited up OR move parent dances to just before cake cutting (and have everyone invited to dance following our dance in that case).

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
our dining and dancing are in 2 separate rooms
so we are doing the dinner, with cake cutting,
then the dances-
with him and i first,
then he and his mom,
then inviting everyone out partway thru he and his mom

and that''s it!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 12:28:38 PM
Author:janinegirly
wondering how others are doing dances for traditional weddings?

we''ll do our dance after intros, and then either do parent dances followed by everyone invited up OR move parent dances to just before cake cutting (and have everyone invited to dance following our dance in that case).

Hey Janine!

You might want to check with the event person at your site if you have one. I originally was planning on having our first dance right after we were announced, but she said that they do some elaborate serving thing with the first course and our dance would kind of mess up the timing. Here''s the order that we''re going with:

Grand Entrance
Dinner is Served
Toasts
Cake Cutting halfway through dinner
Slideshow immediately following dinner
First Dance
Father Daughter Dance
Mother Son Dance
Me and FI''s dad / FI and my mom / BIL and SIL (it''s the day after their wedding anniversary) / First dance for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results