clarity

OPK - The ultimate birth control

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Haha - opk is sad but true!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
We get it Kenny. You don't like kids.

Some of us do. And your campaign is getting old, and repetitive.

And offensive.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Funny...but I don't know if I would've posted that on this particular forum when it's full of women, and especially some who are having a heartbreakingly tough time conceiving. People vary, Kenny, but people are also fighting battles that maybe you aren't being sensitive to.
That said, I've always liked that PS isn't super censored but sometimes I wonder about posts like these...Maybe you just didn't think before posting?

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Bahaha!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I think it's really funny! And for what it's worth, I don't think this is an inappropriate place to post something like this. The hangout should be the least censored part of this form IMHO. Yes, lots of people here are trying to conceive, but I'd bet an equal number are trying not to. There are lots of questions in the FHH forum about birth control methods, for that matter. If people are offended by jokes about birth control, they don't have to open the thread or click on the link.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry Gypsy, didn't mean to offend and I don't dislike kids.
Being clear I don't want to be a parent does not equal hating kids.
It is actually loving kids, since I know I'd be a crummy parent.

I thought it was funny and wanted to share with with others who may find it funny.
We are ALL funny, my group too.
I love gay jokes, white-guy jokes, FCD-nut jokes.

Humor is a funny thing.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I thought it was cute too, Kenny. Reminds me of one of my favorites: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-OqKWXirsU

And P.S. -- We tried for a long time to have kids & couldn't, though it's a shame to have to share this detail. If you can't laugh at life, why bother to live it?

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I was going to post that one too, but I was afraid of getting flamed.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

0000cdq.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you have to be able to laugh at things. Some will find offense in one thing-- others in something else. I try to laugh and be light hearted.... I chuckled at the link but can see how others wouldn't.

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
I think this is pretty darn funny. Even people who want kids and have them should find humour in this. :D

Don't fret Kenny, just keep posting.

Same rules apply - dislike the thread? Skip it and post elsewhere.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
We're currently trying to recover from an OPJR overdose. We babysat my younger brother's Jack Russell this weekend, and I am physically and emotionally drained!! He discovered he could jump onto a bar stool and then onto the kitchen counter. Where he ate an entire bag of saltwater taffy. Someone will be dispensing pastel poop in the very near future.

I got a kick out of the video. I love kids; heck, I'm a teacher and spend all day with them and love (almost) every minute of it. But when my kids' parents ask me the inevitable question, "So when are you having kids?" I am honest in my response of "Never!!" They always laugh and tell me they completely understand.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock

I may be naive ... I don't get this?

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Haha, I just forwarded this video to a friend who refers to her kids as my birth control. Whenever I start to talk about wanting kids she invites me to tag along to soccer practice, or gymnastics, or figure skating. The immediate urge goes away for some reason...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
centralsquare|1312166334|2981366 said:

It's a flame suit.
The previous poster wrote, "I was going to post that one too, but I was afraid of getting flamed."

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1312166553|2981370 said:

It's a flame suit.
The previous poster wrote, "I was going to post that one too, but I was afraid of getting flamed."

Oh - got it, thanks!

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
mrs jam|1312164476|2981341 said:
We're currently trying to recover from an OPJR overdose. We babysat my younger brother's Jack Russell this weekend, and I am physically and emotionally drained!! He discovered he could jump onto a bar stool and then onto the kitchen counter. Where he ate an entire bag of saltwater taffy. Someone will be dispensing pastel poop in the very near future.

I got a kick out of the video. I love kids; heck, I'm a teacher and spend all day with them and love (almost) every minute of it. But when my kids' parents ask me the inevitable question, "So when are you having kids?" I am honest in my response of "Never!!" They always laugh and tell me they completely understand.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
I thought it was funny, too.

I don't have any biological children, but I have two stepkids and it took me a long time to reign them in. I now give them a choice of staying home with a babysitter or behaving themselves. I am serious, too. If we are going to a nicer place, I let them know that there will not be any children's menu and that they have to find something they like on the menu. I tell them that there will be no running around and they are not allowed to play on our phones or their DS(es), they have to just sit there and eat their meal and participate in the conversation.

Sometimes, they say that they want to stay home and we call a sitter and sometimes they want to come to the event and we repeat the instructions from time to time, but they know that there will be consequences if they act out. I am so proud of them knowing that they have to keep their elbows off the table and eat with their utensils.

I honestly don't understand why people are so inconsiderate and think that everyone should love their precious, regardless of how they behave. Everytime I think I might want a baby, I just turn to OPK and realize I have a good deal. These kids will be out of the house in 6.5 years and I can't wait to enjoy my home and my husband! Why would I start over? I wouldn't!!!!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
centralsquare|1312167126|2981379 said:
kenny|1312166553|2981370 said:

It's a flame suit.

Oh - got it, thanks!

Oh LOL...I thought it was another form of birth control. :cheeky:

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I laughed - it's funny. And for SOME kids, so very true. Not every kid is insane.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Kenny, I thought it was funny. I totally get your humor. Not once did I find it offensive. I try to live life light heartedly and not to let things bother me. People need to learn not to be so overly sensitive. I'm probably going to get in trouble for saying that.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
only problem is the "solution" is worse than the "problem" you are trying to avoid!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I thought this was really funny and I HAVE kids.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well said Kenny.

It's not Other People Kids though in that case. It's the same pet peeve I have... other kid's parents! Parents are the problem, and kids are the symptom.

:wavey:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1312186899|2981507 said:
Well said Kenny.

It's not Other People Kids though in that case. It's the same pet peeve I have... other kid's parents! Parents are the problem, and kids are the symptom.

:wavey:

As a teacher I couldn't agree more!!!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Gothgrrl|1312169297|2981401 said:
Kenny, I thought it was funny. I totally get your humor. Not once did I find it offensive. I try to live life light heartedly and not to let things bother me. People need to learn not to be so overly sensitive. I'm probably going to get in trouble for saying that.

I happen to agree!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its not other people's kids that drive me batty...its my own!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results