shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions would be really appreciated... making a decision bright and early am

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tresellas

Rough_Rock
I am about to make a decision on which diamond I am going to choose. I have two stones I am choosing between.

Assuming everything else was the way you want it (cut, percentages, measurements etc) would you choose:

1. A pear .9 carat E color, SI1 with an inclusion across the table for ~$3000

or

2. A pear, 1.04 carat, G color VS1 inclusions along edge for ~$4000.

I guess my question comes down to am I going to notice a difference between E and G? (I know there is a debate on this, but in stores I only perasonally was able to see color on some I''s and lower)

And I was assured from the dealer that they only send out eye clean diamonds, but it concerns me because the SI1 inclusion is across the ENTIRE table.

tresellas

Rough_Rock
I should also mention I don't believe I have ever really looked at a diamond above a G (maybe even H) grade diamond in any store.

tresellas

Rough_Rock
Keep leaving stuff out... sorry :)

These are both GIA cert.

Thanks in advance, it has been wonderful having this resource available

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
You might want to post length and width measurements, table and depth %'s, and polish and symmetry info. Might help with opinions.

Just a thought for you on your inclusion field across the table. I have a pear like that and it is eye clean. It has a bunch of tiny pinpoints spread across the table, visible with 10x, but 100% eye clean.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results