shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions wanted on a emerald cut eternity ring

CTsparkle13

Shiny_Rock
Do you think this band can be worn by itself and do you like it? Thanks in advance!!!!

_30108.jpg

_30109.jpg

_31253.jpg

_31320.jpg

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
I think it looks beautiful by itself- it's substantial and understated at the same time. If you wanted to mix things up, it would look great stacked with a thinner eternity as well.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
+1 - I agree- it looks lovely by itself.
Another positive aspect of wearing it alone: if you wear another ring next to it, the rings can damage each other over time.

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning alone, I think it would stack well with with another stacking band or two - but one of my favourite looks is and EC or baguette with a trinity rolling ring.

How high does it sit off your finger? Can you post an on-finger and off-finger side-view?

CTsparkle13

Shiny_Rock
quaddio|1442354829|3928145 said:
Stunning alone, I think it would stack well with with another stacking band or two - but one of my favourite looks is and EC or baguette with a trinity rolling ring.

How high does it sit off your finger? Can you post an on-finger and off-finger side-view?

_31321.jpg

_31322.jpg

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thud - open gallery is to die for! So elegant and classy. Don't second guess yourself - wear that beauty any way you like!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it SHOULD be worn alone. It's gorgeous. Sincerely. Enjoy it!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Fellow EC Buddy: I love your ring - it is beautiful! It does look great alone. I do wear mine alone 90% of the time but I do have a pair of sapphire and diamond (baguette sapphires with round diamonds) that I wear as guards on each side sometimes and also a pair of thin (2mm) diamond round eternity/channel set bands, that I also will wear sometimes to jazz things up! You cannot go wrong either way because it looks beautiful! Enjoy :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your gorgeous band can be worn alone and goes well with an ering. I think it is absolutely beautiful.

CTsparkle13

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ladies for taking the time to reply to my post and for all your very sweet comments. Here are two more pics I tried to get in the sunlight.

_34433.jpg

_34434.jpg

brightspark

Rough_Rock
What a stunner @CTsparkle13 !!

Can you tell me the specs and what the size of your finger/ring are?

Thank you!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HELL YES!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results