shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions Please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
In an earlier post it was suggested that I look into signature platters/autograph mat instead of guestbook. So I decided to go with the signature plate, but instead of buying it will make it myself since they are so expensive. Here is my test plate what do guys think?

Sign_Plate .jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
that''s really cute! How are you making it?

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Oh thank you. I know its a little crocked, but I gotta keep practicing before I put it on the real plate. I bought porceline markers at michaels they are like 3.49 each and then I bought a ceramic plate at an arts an craft store for 7.99. Once everyone signs at the wedding we let it dry for 24 hours then I''ll bake it in the oven and it will become permanent. I can use it to eat off, etc. But we are going to put it on a stand for display. Online they were going for over 75$ I couldn''t afford that. Once I make the real one I will post more pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results