shape
carat
color
clarity

opinions please on 2.5 F VS1

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

foofighter

Rough_Rock
Getting closer...thanks for the earlier advice.

I could do with some opinions on this diamond from Abazias. It''s a 2.54 F VS1 H&A/ASG0. I''m looking for an ASG0 quality diamond of F/G color in the ~2.5ct size and VS1/VS2 clarity. There''s a very close diamond - 2.53 F VS1 H&A/ASG0 also at Abazias here. Any comparison thoughts?

The first diamond looks reasonable for the price but I''m a tiny bit concerned about the location of the inclusions - at the center. Although it is of course a VS1 and when you look at the 10x photo, you still can''t see anything. The second diamond doesn''t have any details yet.

Also, I assume Abazias is a reliable source since it is listed at PriceScope? Just double checking...

Thanks!

barry

Shiny_Rock
foo;

Abazias is one of our SuperbCert Authorized
Affiliates providing excellent customer satisfaction.

Drop me a line tomorrow at [email protected] and
I will have our digital photographer do
some additional pictures of the VS-1.

Regards,

Barry
www.superbcert.com

foofighter

Rough_Rock
How do I determine that the 2.54 is a ** high quality H&A diamond ** based on the
documentation
on the Abazias web site? Do I need further analysis done first?

foofighter

Rough_Rock
Here is an ImageScope image:

65.jpg

photogold

Rough_Rock
If you have a VS1, inclusions will not be an issue. Even if you clean the diamond several times in a row, the remaining dust on the diamond will still be more prominent than any VS1 inclusions. That is certainly the case with my wifes diamond. I have never been able to see the inclusions with a loupe.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results