shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this Asscher

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
OMG, OMG, Karl likes it. I was going to sit in a corner if he found fault, since I spoke ahead of him.
If you love it, please keep it.
And sell it to me in two years.

Django74th

Shiny_Rock
OMG, OMG, Karl likes it. I was going to sit in a corner if he found fault, since I spoke ahead of him.
If you love it, please keep it.
And sell it to me in two years.

I'm in love with my little asscher. I have been from the start but was trying to keep my emotion under control to make sure I didn't fall in love with something that had serious issues. It's bright and I love how it picks up light. I was a little concerned I wouldn't be able to see and appreciate the steps and windmills because it's small. However, because it's so bright, I can see everything. I can only imagine what a larger asscher would look like but given budget and other constraints, this asscher feels like my "little engine that could." Not sure I'll be selling it to you in two years... sorry :)

Thanks to everyone for their help, input, and patience -- so so appreciate it!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Django0413, this was the high point of my week. Seeing your ring just makes me happy. Thanks for bringing us along.

Django74th

Shiny_Rock
Django0413, this was the high point of my week. Seeing your ring just makes me happy. Thanks for bringing us along.

So sweet of you! Having you join me on this ride made it so much more exciting! Thanks so much all your input and encouragement :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results