shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this .91 F SI1 please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Zachscott

Rough_Rock
.91 F SI1
6.23-6.25x3.36
54% Table
62.3 % Depth
Girdle Thin to medium
No Cutlet
P/S VG VG
No Fl
P degree 40.9
Crown degree 34.8
HCA 1.9 Ex/vg/vg/vg
$4100

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like a really nice stone, and the price is right in line.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds nice. The one thing I would note (and this is just my two cents) is that even though the HCA score is 1.9 which is still EX...the only EX in the score is the brilliance, with VG for Fire, Scint and Spread. Have you considered continuing to look to see if you can find a stone that scores more EX's on the HCA? Just a thought..it may be a personal preference thing, but figure since you are obviously going for a well cut stone from the specs..why not try to reach a higher level of well-cut. This also may be confirmed slightly by the fact that the symm and polish are only VG VG as opposed to EX EX. Splitting hairs here though
1.gif

If not, this stone should be very pretty in person and as ALJ noted, the price is spot on.

Have you seen it in person or is it an online purchase?

Good luck!

Zachscott

Rough_Rock
I am working with a gentleman a friend recommended, over the phone. I requested he look for a H SI1 RB ideal .9x, and he said he came across this F stone and said it was a good value and asked whether I could spend more. I told him that I am going to hold out for a H SI1 with a better HCA score.

Thanks for everyones help.
Zach

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results