shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on Cushion ASET

GTATL

Rough_Rock
Hi All!

I am a new member but have been using PS as a great resource of knowledge over the last few months as I try to educate myself as best I can. It is now coming down to the wire and I need to have a stone purchased within the next 4 weeks or so. I have been assuming all along that I would end up purchasing the main stone from one of the many reputable online vendors discussed on PS.

I did however go to a retail wholesale store today that a friend of mine highly recommended I go to so I figured I would at least stop by. They had a very small selection of stones that met my criteria. One of them did catch my eye so I tried my best to take an ASET image of it. This was my first time doing that and the person I was working with seemed pretty weirded out by it. But she also didn't know the difference between a crushed ice cushion and a modern brilliant cushion so......

Anyways, below is the image (I should have gotten the camera lens closer) and would love to hear your feedback and if you think we can find a higher quality stone elsewhere!!!

Specs of the stone:

GIA
SI2
F color
2.59 ct
7.89 x 7.86 x 5.28
$19,000

_1284.png

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd pass on that one, personally.

GTATL

Rough_Rock
Thanks Gypsy! I was hoping you would chime in. I was thinking the same, but thought I would get a better opinion. Looks like a lot of light leakage. Proves that I just need to stick to the vendors on PS instead of the brick and mortar guys.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results