shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion please on VS2 diamond

silverdog

Rough_Rock
Hi all! First time poster here!
I've found this diamond I'm interested in, my only hesitation is the crystal at 11:00. It was verified eye clean.... but I'm not sure.
screenshot_2016-01-25-18-21-35-1.png screenshot_2016-01-25-18-20-42.png

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks like a lovely diamond with ideal proportions. Imaging looks promising as well. Only way to be sure the diamond has no areas of leakage is to get an idealscope or ASET (as those values are an average of 8 values (crown and pavilion)) but tbh with those numbers and that image I think you'd be pretty safe !

From the eye clean point is view it is well away from the table and has a great chance being eye clean especially in a 0.9. Make sure you have a good return policy in case you can see it and it is bothering you. Also ask if it's visible not just from the top but looking at it from the side.

Good luck

silverdog

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for the input! I'm feeling pretty hopeful on this one :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
gm89uk|1454096076|3983675 said:
Looks like a lovely diamond with ideal proportions. Imaging looks promising as well. Only way to be sure the diamond has no areas of leakage is to get an idealscope or ASET (as those values are an average of 8 values (crown and pavilion)) but tbh with those numbers and that image I think you'd be pretty safe !

From the eye clean point is view it is well away from the table and has a great chance being eye clean especially in a 0.9. Make sure you have a good return policy in case you can see it and it is bothering you. Also ask if it's visible not just from the top but looking at it from the side.

Good luck

This was an excellent post. I agree 100%

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results