carat
color
clarity

Opinion on this stone for one of earring

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junhox212|1472016471|4069342 said:
Hi, I'd really appreciate some expert advice on this stone. This will be one of the stones that will go into an earring set. I dont have money to buy a super ideal cut but I am looking for a stone that will perform real nice. Thank you.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut/0.40-carat-e-color-si1-clarity-excellent-cut-sku-1014429

That stone has nice numbers and looks nice. You can try requesting and aset/idealscope to see if they can provide you with one.
Put the stone on hold before someone snatches it if you are interested in it.

junhox212

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your response. Your advice helped me to take purchase of this stone more into consideration and now i have asked for the gemologists to take a look before they ship it to my home. I do have one question.

The cost of this stone is very identical to the price of a H Si1 .39 solasfera stone. The solasfera stone is none certified (doesn't come with AGS or GIA cert), but the gemmex report which shows the light performance was shown to me. Color and clarity is an estimated one from the David S. company.

Given that the size is similar and solasfera is supposed to be guaranteed to perform, which stone would you choose?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results