shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on this diamond (with ASET, H&A images)

solgen

Brilliant_Rock
Should be a well performing diamond. Specs and pics look good so I don't expect there to be any surprises. Unless you're looking for perfect optical symmetry and a super ideal diamond then I would consider purchasing it if the price is good.

solgen

Brilliant_Rock
Whether you want to trade size for precision of cut is a personal matter. 6.39x6.44x3.97 vs 7.07 - 7.09 x 4.28 mm is quite the size difference so personally I would lean towards the bigger diamond. But the proportions are nearly the same so it's not trading a super ideal for an ideal or near ideal diamond. They'll have different light performance due to their different proportions. I'd suggest trying to find a local jeweler who has diamonds with similar proportions so you can ascertain whether you prefer the look of one cut over the other or whether you even notice much of a difference.

ssgg

Rough_Rock
hca score looks good as well....

Light Return - Excellent
Fire - Excellent
Scintillation - Excellent
Spread or diameter for weight - Very Good

Total Visual Performance 0.9 - Excellent
within TIC range

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You could also drop down in clarity and certainly safely to a G color to find a larger stone that the WF ACA posted - unless those specs are personal preference. A G color, VS1 clarity stone would be gorgeous as well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results